MIAMI OR UNC…Who you got!?

Who wins Saturday at the ROCK?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MidnightCane

When I was a kid, I could see things.
Its time to stand front and center. Reveal yourselves Mopers and slurpers!

Advertisement
Gave Mid Tennessee State first top 25 win ever.... why would I think we could beat NC... with all that said **** em Go Canes

Last edited:
giphy.webp

storms-coming-gif.1604403

Advertisement
Advertisement
With better CBs, a less "oaffy" TE, and a QB whose egg hasn't cracked, I would take the Canes; but I like money and rarely **** it away because of feelings--that's what women do. Another weekend, another team spanking our secondary repeatedly while offense sputters. I got the Tarheels by two touchdowns and a field goal. Expect the mopes to mope louder, pressure on Gattis to intensify. I take no pleasure in this.

UNC 34, MIA17.

Rap Game GIF by TrueReal

Advertisement
The fact is, for whatever reason, these are the types of games we have won in the last 20 years.

Coming off a bad loss, no one in the world giving us a shot, I think we rise up and find a way to come out on top. It will defy logic.
Why do people on this board always pump up unc? So what of they beat mental midget Manny Diaz three years in a row, that is a low bar.

They got skullfuked by a bad ND team at home a few weeks ago and barely beat App State.

Yes they score a lot of points but their defense is horrific. They are nothing but a mid coastal team as always. Basketball school.

Drake Maye will be the best qb Miami faces all season (not named DJ Uiagalelei). he is better than i thought he would be this early in the season. Miami really needs the pass rush to get home and put pressure on him early or else he will eat the defense up. A Miami win and there is hope for the season to be salvaged. A loss similar to that of MTSU and things will REALLY spiral out of control.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think we will play harder and have more chunk plays on offense. But until they make some changes on defense (lb and cb), I think our defense will give up more back breaking plays.

UNC 48
Canes 41

Advertisement
Back