MIAMI OR UNC…Who you got!?

Who wins Saturday at the ROCK?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Canes win, because I am on acid...
Tripping GIF

Why do people on this board always pump up unc? So what of they beat mental midget Manny Diaz three years in a row, that is a low bar.

They got skullfuked by a bad ND team at home a few weeks ago and barely beat App State.

Yes they score a lot of points but their defense is horrific. They are nothing but a mid coastal team as always. Basketball school.
Right ... keep saying that until you actually believe it but ignore the actual facts. UNC D sucks .... yes .... but they have the #8 ranked scoring offense and have put up 30 TD's so far this season (19 passing and 11 rushing) vs UM with 4 passing TD's and 11 rushing. They have a hot QB averaging 70% completions and 3 very productive TE's and 5-6 very productive WR's. As far as talent ... based on recruiting rankings they are neck and neck with Miami based on current rosters. Barely beat Ap State by putting up 62 points. Even their rushing offense is higher ranked at #32 vs UM at 51. Huge issue going into this game is #8 and giving up huge plays for TD's. That is what Maye thrives on. I want UM to win ... but not having Restrepo, Citizen, Arroyo, Chaney, and having Parrish and Rooster also banged up ... WHO is going to put point on the board while our DB's don't shut down UNC? Huge game for Steele and THE biggest game of Gattis' tenure so far. We will see how his "one on one" meetings have gone with TVD and how much he changes the offense to see if they can finally actually score TD's.

Objectively, seemingly UNC . . . but I don't know why, but I like the Canes this weekend. Terrible and unexplainable performance last week but football is weird and so the Canes win Saturday because football is weird.

Advertisement
Gave Mid Tennessee State first power 5 win ever.... why would I think we could beat NC... with all that said **** em Go Canes

So MTSU didn't beat Maryland in 2008 and 2009, Georgia Tech in 2012, Missouri in 2016, and Syracuse in 2017?

Interesting.

With better CBs, a less "oaffy" TE, and a QB whose egg hasn't cracked, I would take the Canes; but I like money and rarely **** it away because of feelings--that's what women do. Another weekend, another team spanking our secondary repeatedly while offense sputters. I got the Tarheels by two touchdowns and a field goal. Expect the mopes to mope louder, pressure on Gattis to intensify. I take no pleasure in this.

UNC 34, MIA17.

Rap Game GIF by TrueReal
Unc +4 is tempting

Advertisement
Why are you torturing CIS?

Why do you hate everyone on this board?

Why!!???

Bigger question,

Let’s say that TVD and the overhyped Gattis keep the offense looking inept, what do we do going into VaTech?

Only chance Miami has winning vs UNC is controlling the clock and running for 200+ yds and our DL has to have 7 sacks and constantly humping Drake’s leg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can't pick against my Canes, especially in a game we're favored to win.
This got me thinking. And it feels like the opposite is true. I know you mean just win and not cover but stick with me here.

Since we’ve joined the coastal I bet we cover at a 20% higher rate when we are dogs, compared to being favorites. And yes I know the sample size is skewed bc were favorites most of the time. I would guess we cover at 35-40ish % as favorites and 60ish % when we’re dogs. Would love to see these actual numbers.

UNC is coming off probably their best game of the season. Miami was abused by the media, fans, everyone essentially for two weeks. If Miami plays even one minute of uninspired ball to start the game this will get ugly quick.

Personally I think Miami circles the wagons and pulls this one out late.

Advertisement
Back