MIAMI OR UNC…Who you got!?

Who wins Saturday at the ROCK?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to beat this team so badly.

Heart says us 38-31 with Gattis and offense correcting itself and defense slowing them down.

Brain says UNC winning 45-17. We haven’t played an offense even close to as good as what they have. We should have beaten Texas A&M who is turning out to totally suck too barring a massive upset against Alabama this weekend (and should be .500 after Saturday). Basically we’ve played no above 500 caliber power 5 team yet so far as A&M is iffy they will get there this year.

UNC’s defense totally sucked until last week against VT but without our offense showing much life this year it’s hard to support a 180 turnaround (I’ll take any offensive turnaround at this point).

Advertisement
I want to beat this team so badly.

Heart says us 38-31 with Gattis and offense correcting itself and defense slowing them down.

Brain says UNC winning 45-17. We haven’t played an offense even close to as good as what they have. We should have beaten Texas A&M who is turning out to totally suck too barring a massive upset against Alabama this weekend (and should be .500 after Saturday). Basically we’ve played no above 500 caliber power 5 team yet so far as A&M is iffy they will get there this year.

UNC’s defense totally sucked until last week against VT but without our offense showing much life this year it’s hard to support a 180 turnaround (I’ll take any offensive turnaround at this point).
Did you watch that game? LOL. UNC D gave up 10pts. (I bet that game. Easy money)

Now with that said, VT probably has the worst offense of any team on our schedule not named Bethune. They are really really bad on O.

Advertisement
Drinking the Koolaid one more time...
dumb and dumber prank GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd love to bet the overs in this game but not sure either team gets enough possessions with the Canes and their 8-10 minute 20 play drives...

Advertisement
Back