MIAMI OR UNC…Who you got!?

Who wins Saturday at the ROCK?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Hope my Canes win, but with Gattis calling plays I think the wheels continue to fall off. This is Dan Enos part deux. I hate to be that mopy mf, but it's true. Dude will be gone by end of the year. Go Canes!

Well, I consider myself a mope after these last 15+ years. With that being said, I think we win this game and also at VT (they are awful). Then I'll come crashing back to reality when we lose to Duke and probably Virgina.

Advertisement
Holy crap now that you tell me, I could swear his seats at the Orange Bowl were by mine in Sec-W, Row-32, Seats-3&4.
Hahaha. JD was great to tailgate with too. Made a churrasco so tasty that Jim Kelly still talks about it.

1665188459677.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
'Canes move the ball..don't cash in enough. Heels O gets untracked, Miami can't keep kicking FG's, fall farther behind. Garcia gives a little life, not enough. D plays ok, offense inept in the red zone. Heels 34-23.

*you'll thank me tomorrow

Advertisement
'Canes move the ball..don't cash in enough. Heels O gets untracked, Miami can't keep kicking FG's, fall farther behind. Garcia gives a little life, not enough. D plays ok, offense inept in the red zone. Heels 34-23.

*you'll thank me tomorrow
giphy.webp

Advertisement
Back