Miami 2.5 dog vs BC

Whatever! You mentioned the same thing prior to the road game against MIGHTY Virginia.:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: And that's why I give U the " thumbs down " and what not.:cool:
Then you may want to change it from AGREE. :monkey-serious:
Also, something about being underdogs brings the best out of this team. Like i said, just a feeling.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We are going to roll these dudes.

We might be playing like a high school team on offense but this team has too much pride.

We always seem to play better as the underdog, but **** it's a little embarrassing being an underdog to BC.
Why do you think it’s embarrassing to be an underdog to bc. They are at home, temperature will be in 30’s and they are playing as good (or bad) as us. Don’t equate today’s team vs teams we had up to 2003. Reality is that since 2003 we lost a lot of games and many to teams you and others may consider as being lousy teams. History reveals that since 2003 we are at best an average team. 4 coaches down the drain and a lack of game breakers and play makers on offense equates being underdog to “mighty” bc.

Why do you think it’s embarrassing to be an underdog to bc. They are at home, temperature will be in 30’s and they are playing as good (or bad) as us. Don’t equate today’s team vs teams we had up to 2003. Reality is that since 2003 we lost a lot of games and many to teams you and others may consider as being lousy teams. History reveals that since 2003 we are at best an average team. 4 coaches down the drain and a lack of game breakers and play makers on offense equates being underdog to “mighty” bc.

I disagree with U on one point. Miami has the '" play makers " on offense. They're just not UTILIZED in a positive manner and what not. That's all.

Advertisement
Why do you think it’s embarrassing to be an underdog to bc. They are at home, temperature will be in 30’s and they are playing as good (or bad) as us. Don’t equate today’s team vs teams we had up to 2005. Reality is that since 2005 we lost a lot of games and many to teams you and others may consider as being lousy teams. History reveals that since 2005 we are at best an average team. 4 coaches down the drain and a lack of game breakers and play makers on offense equates being underdog to “mighty” bc.
FIFY

I disagree with U on one point. Miami has the '" play makers " on offense. They're just not UTILIZED in a positive manner and what not. That's all.
You certainly are entitled to your opinion. I see Thomas as a potential game breaker but concerned if he is durable enough. Jordon could be, but too early to evaluate. Same assessment of Lingard. Besides those 3 I believe rest of offense is at best serviceable. When season is over we won’t have 1 offensive player on acc first team and maybe not even on second team. As bad as acc is, there are several wide receivers and running backs on other teams that are better than what we put out on the field. As posted several times, recruiting top talent and owning s. Florida is only way we will become the team we all want.

I think it's the Malik effect. Not to keep piling on the guy but the outside perception of him is not very high. Great defense with a QB that has accuracy issues doesn't bode well

Advertisement

Bruh, Jeff Thomas is one of the most explosive players in the country. Very few teams can cover Brevin Jordan. Lingard is one of the fastest players in college football. DJ Dallas is one of the most versatile. Cager can't be covered on jump balls. Absolutely ridiculous to say Miami doesn't have gamebreakers or playmakers.

You can have all the playmakers in the world, but without an OL to block for them and a QB to get them the ball, you ain't got d**k.

Love it. Backs against the wall, on the road, and fighting for the coast. Let's go canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
QUOTE="TimeB0mb, post: 3539919, member: 13538"]Bruh, Jeff Thomas is one of the most explosive players in the country. Very few teams can cover Brevin Jordan. Lingard is one of the fastest players in college football. DJ Dallas is one of the most versatile. Cager can't be covered on jump balls. Absolutely ridiculous to say Miami doesn't have gamebreakers or playmakers.[/QUOTE]Are you aware that Thomas has been nicked up the past 2 games. Check his stats he piled up against inferior completion vs stats against lousy acc teams. Let’s see what he does the balance of season against some better acc teams. Jordan can be another of the very good tight ends we have had at the U. Too early to label him as a great one. Dallas is just a serviceable running back. Check his stats against the top backs in conference. Lingard has not done enough to label him a great back. I suggest you don’t base his college potential by pub he had because of his high school performance. He has to show what he can do on college. Cager is a wasted talent. His height and decent speed is an asset but he has hands of stone. He had caught a lot of tds but also dropped plenty of easy passes. I would hate to depend on him to win us a game if we needed a td the last minute of a game.

Advertisement
Back