Miami 2.5 dog vs BC

That's about right. Should be a game decided by a kicker.
Here's hoping that a punter is not considered a "kicker" for your comment.

This may be extremely masochistic, but if we "succumb" to BC (and yeah, I could have spelled that ***aloon word a bit differently) it will probably mean even Richt will give up on Malik for good. That would actually be a noteworthy achievement.

Of course, like all Canes fans, even ones who have issues with R&R (Richts and Rosier) - rooting for a Cat5 WINd.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami are -3 on William Hill.

I'm using the winnings to pay for Red Dead Redemption 2, thank you very much.

Here's hoping that a punter is not considered a "kicker" for your comment.

This may be extremely masochistic, but if we "succumb" to BC (and yeah, I could have spelled that ***aloon word a bit differently) it will probably mean even Richt will give up on Malik for good. That would actually be a noteworthy achievement.
Gotta love watching Canes 'fans' literally hope the team loses games. Pathetic.

That’s crazy.. Doesn’t Vegas realize we have plays that have worked for 30 years, plays that work in practice.

Advertisement
He's not new to sports betting. But he makes the same mistake repeatedly. I told him several times last season to ignore those very early Sunday afternoon numbers, for the exact reason you mentioned. That site (and its sister satellite sites) loves to go first but nobody respects them.

There is no reason not to wait a few more hours for the actual opening numbers.

I was actually being sarcastic when I said he was new to sports betting lol. I've seen his posts in the weekly betting threads and know he is pretty much clueless when it comes to this industry. However, I am glad to see someone else understands that those BetOnline openers are a complete joke and have like $250 limits. It's really misleading to quote those lines and act like they are meaningful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The most revealing thing about the average intelligence of this board is how many people are still posting about us being underdogs.

Advertisement
That line is determined by bettors who have to determine how many turnovers and short fields BC will have and compare that to the 13-17 points Rosier will score in the second half after being blanked in the first half by running a Junior High School level offense in the 1st half where we telegraph all 5 different plays we will run in the first half. If our defense does not score or set up easy scores at least 2-3 times in this game we will have trouble.

Advertisement
Back