Miami 2.5 dog vs BC

were not a dog but good job checking the line properly. I've seen anywhere from -2.5 to -3.5

Good job of posting a literary abomination.

It's "We're not a dog"...not "were not a dog".

Traffic with a blindfold = you go play

Advertisement
At least he has the numbers right. You're still posting about us being underdogs.

I don't care about no got **** numbers.

Whoppy doo...Miami is a 2.5-3.5 favorite in year 3 over BC even though we've recruited CIRCLES around them. You act like that makes it better...

Yet you're hanging your idiot hat on the fact that I thought we were an under dog.

You fluffers need your own island.

I don't care about no got **** numbers.

Whoppy doo...Miami is a 2.5-3.5 favorite in year 3 over BC even though we've recruited CIRCLES around them. You act like that makes it better...

Yet you're hanging your idiot hat on the fact that I thought we were an under dog.

You fluffers need your own island.

Yes, I am absolutely hanging my hat on the fact that you're off on the number by 5-6 points. People like you should avoid sports betting at all costs.

Advertisement
Yes, I am absolutely hanging my hat on the fact that you're off on the number by 5-6 points. People like you should avoid sports betting at all costs.

I expect you to...when you're a loser at life and this is your only win..I get it.

Keep winning loser...oops I mean winner..my bad..I meant loser.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why "wow"? We currently have no offense. You win the game by scoring more points than the other team, and it's pretty hard to do that without an offense.

U forgot the special teams and how they put the defensive unit in POOR field position time after time.

Gotta love watching Canes 'fans' literally hope the team loses games. Pathetic.
No Canes fans here, including the ones who think Rosier or Richt are a joke, are rooting for the Canes to lose. And you know it. But you want to inflame, good job, arsonist.

Advertisement
Back