Miami 2.5 dog vs BC

No Canes fans here, including the ones who think Rosier or Richt are a joke, are rooting for the Canes to lose. And you know it. But you want to inflame, good job, arsonist.
Ineresting post by you... you know, the same person who just said if we lose this weekend and that makes richt permanently bench rosier it will be a "noteworthy achievement" . Your own words, bud, but nice walk back.

Advertisement
Ineresting post by you... you know, the same person who just said if we lose this weekend and that makes richt permanently bench rosier it will be a "noteworthy achievement" . Your own words, bud, but nice walk back.
So if we lose and Malik is (rightfully) benched, you would consider that a step backwards not an achievement of note? GTFOH.

And yes, it would be an achievement if stubborn Richt finally gets on board with reality then.

Look, man, I don't come to this forum to give people sh-t or argue. I simply took issue with your initial post. It was basically advocating for Miami to lose Friday in hopes that leads to Rosier being benched. I don't support that thinking even 1%, no. I'd rather Rosier have a great game, the Canes roll and keep our Coastal goals alive.

Last edited:
Look, man, I don't come to this forum to give people sh-t or argue. I simply took issue with your initial post. It was basically advocating for Miami to lose Friday in hopes that leads to Rosier being benched. I don't support that thinking even 1%, no. I'd rather Rosier have a great game, the Canes roll and keep our Coastal goals alive.
You misunderstood my sarcasm if you took it as advocating Canes to lose. If you check my other posts you will see many sarcastic attempts at humor as well as pro-Canes wishes.

There are hundreds of active posters here who can't stomach anyone whose last name starts with R. (I actually defend Richt some times (and get bashed) when I suggest execution is more the cause of our doldrums than play-calling, and that it starts with disappointing QBs.) Though it is actually a bittersweet rooting challenge for many when Rosier is in there (when you think it's a bad choice); as you don't want to see him play poorly enough for the Canes to lose, but the "I told you so" feelings that support him being replaced by another - are in the back of your mind.

As for Rosier I dumped on him as "mediocre" and inaccurate (in another forum) early last year even as we were on our luck-filled win-streak. That forum was so-against any player-criticism "just a kid, unpaid, think of his mommy reading" etc; that I voluntarily left. (CIS seems to pretty much allow that.) It really is infuriating that the Richts have rolled with him for so long, and now, here we are.

Hope it's all cool going forward. GO CANES!

Doubt if this thread is still getting much reading but it's just a minor curiosity I have... it relates to Cane fan "worthiness" somewhat above:

Assume the line is near 0, and you decide to wager $50 on BC, thinking "well, I want Canes to win, and it's worth $50 to me, but "at least" if they don't win, I will get $50 out of it." And you also root for the Canes as you watch game.

I believe in jinxing too much to do something like this, but would that be the action of "bad fan" or a "smart fan" or what, do you think?

Advertisement
Doubt if this thread is still getting much reading but it's just a minor curiosity I have... it relates to Cane fan "worthiness" somewhat above:

Assume the line is near 0, and you decide to wager $50 on BC, thinking "well, I want Canes to win, and it's worth $50 to me, but "at least" if they don't win, I will get $50 out of it." And you also root for the Canes as you watch game.

I believe in jinxing too much to do something like this, but would that be the action of "bad fan" or a "smart fan" or what, do you think?

I don't bet on Canes games anymore. I learned my lesson a LONG time ago.

Advertisement
I feel dirty when I win money on the Canes in a loss.

And trust me. It takes a lot to me me feel dirty my friend.
Same here i did feel good winning big when Miami beat FSU. It’s obviously FSU and a win is always great and I won money too so everyone’s happy.

source.gif.227638f618291a521593692824c9404b.gif

Advertisement
The line is Miami -3.5. I wouldn't bet it but I just can't see us losing to BC, they suck but Virginia is worse than them. Start Rosier, if he doesn't move the ball put Williams in. There is not one reason we can't see what this kid has. He won't even lose his red shirt.

Advertisement
ST cub-board is empty at best , maybe our best bet would be a 60 yard bomb and hope BC intercepts and we can all run to tackle him fast and don't knock it down , this would help a lot.

GOCVANES

Best to keep him out until the program obtains a QB coach, OC and recruits a QB. Williams could very well be a legit QB, putting him on the field would immediately strip that illusion.

As it stands, most anyone on the roster can line up and run QB draws and chuck the ball 45 yards.

The line is Miami -3.5. I wouldn't bet it but I just can't see us losing to BC, they suck but Virginia is worse than them. Start Rosier, if he doesn't move the ball put Williams in. There is not one reason we can't see what this kid has. He won't even lose his red shirt.

Advertisement
Back