Miami 2.5 dog vs BC

Updated-

1540161801965.png

Advertisement
I think it's the Malik effect. Not to keep piling on the guy but the outside perception of him is not very high. Great defense with a QB that has accuracy issues doesn't bode well
No it's the Richtonofrio effect.

Why do you think it’s embarrassing to be an underdog to bc. They are at home, temperature will be in 30’s and they are playing as good (or bad) as us. Don’t equate today’s team vs teams we had up to 2003. Reality is that since 2003 we lost a lot of games and many to teams you and others may consider as being lousy teams. History reveals that since 2003 we are at best an average team. 4 coaches down the drain and a lack of game breakers and play makers on offense equates being underdog to “mighty” bc.

Because it’s ******* BC, we have a talent advantage but again we will be in a dog fight with another middle of the road ace team.

Advertisement
When Miami is Angry fur flies. In 3 hours the line switches 5 full points to Miami 3.5 those are the same betters that took Miami down from 8 to 5 against Virginia the fans speak in the end.

Maweak will solidify his place at the Heisman table with a captitvativing performance in a chilly Chestnut Hill.

Advertisement
Year 3 & we open as DOGS to Boston College. Lmfao. That is an actual embarrassment. Richt has to go & go fast.

Sad sad times. And to think last year there was a different feeling around this team and then Pitt happened. I'm expecting an L. I have no faith these undisciplined players to get it done.

Sad sad times. And to think last year there was a different feeling around this team and then Pitt happened. I'm expecting an L. I have no faith these undisciplined players to get it done.

You'll be wrong. These are the kind of games if we get up early we will not look back.

Advertisement
When Miami is Angry fur flies. In 3 hours the line switches 5 full points to Miami 3.5 those are the same betters that took Miami down from 8 to 5 against Virginia the fans speak in the end.

AS they say dont argue with the street. In 3 hours the street already has Miami winning by 2 scores . Ladys and gents despite our problems we will win this game. We are not playing Alabama.

2.5 dogs? We ROLL..... Just a feeling

I swear everytime someone posts "We Roll" since LSU, we **** the bed. Is that based on something? Because the odd makers who make a living on it, disagree - or did I miss some miracle fix during the bye week with way our O-Line and the QBs have been playing? Jesus Chrystler Plymouth, I hope I have.

Advertisement
I swear everytime someone posts "We Roll" since LSU, we **** the bed. Is that based on something? Because the odd makers who make a living on it, disagree - or did I miss some miracle fix during the bye week with way our O-Line and the QBs have been playing? Jesus Chrystler Plymouth, I hope I have.

The opening line was - 2.5 BC in 3 hours the line changed by the Public to Miami -3.5
The LSU line opened Miami -4.5 and the Public brought that down to - 3 Miami . in fact Miami was - 8 over virginia by SAturday it was Miami - 6 obviously the pattern shows where the majority goes and usually are right. Like I said Miami is very angry and this is not Alabama.

Last edited:
We're now -3 -113 at Pinnacle and -3.5 -110 at most outs. Will be very interesting to see if this closes -4 or higher by kickoff.

The opening line was - 2.5 BC in 3 hours the line changed by the Public to Miami -3.5
The LSU line opened Miami -4.5 and the Public brought that down to - 3 Miami . in fact Miami was - 8 over virginia by SAturday it was Miami - 6 obviously the pattern shows where the majority goes and usually are right. Like I said Miami is very angry and this is not Alabama.

No it wasn't. It started Miami -2.5.

Some ****bag offshore site had it at BC -2.5 for about 5 minutes. #FakeNews

OP is new to sports betting and doesn't know he quoted a betonline opener with extremely low limits. The more accurate current line is Miami -3 (-111) but still with relatively low limits.

He's not new to sports betting. But he makes the same mistake repeatedly. I told him several times last season to ignore those very early Sunday afternoon numbers, for the exact reason you mentioned. That site (and its sister satellite sites) loves to go first but nobody respects them.

There is no reason not to wait a few more hours for the actual opening numbers.

Advertisement
Back