McGhee Decommits from Tennessee

I'm just a special Ed educator but I keep having to correct folks arou d here. It's "pull a rabbit out their anal cavity"
How can any Cane fan be optimistic as it relates to our CB recruiting. We’re the #10 team in the Nation and have NO CB commits! Positivity or Negativity doesn’t change the reality. None of our posts positive or negative are going to determine who McGhee chooses. We’ve all seen this show before. I have slight hope that Rumph and staff can pull a rabbit out of their hat like they’ve done before. But to think and act like our CB recruiting has been anything but laughable is fanatically Naive. Most fans on this board Want to be Wrong on this presumption, and with humor are intentionally tempting fate

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Live look at Miami’s IT setting up the zoom call

tenor.gif

Wiltfong with CB to L$U.

CB’s have a great opportunity to play here, I guess rape culture at L$U while playing behind 5 star CB’s on roster is more appealing!

Advertisement
Wiltfong CB to LSU with 8 confidence. Glad the staff has been hard on him all of a sudden the month before signing day. Lock thread and get McBurrows if you didn’t already botch that completely.

Advertisement
Rumph stuff aside, why did any of you think a kid from Pensacola was gonna sign with Miami? Like the staff has to try I guess but this kid shoulda been ignored on this site the minute you saw where he was from.
The staff had to try about a year ago not a month before signing day. They should have been all over McBurrows and he would have been ours.

Throw Rumph into the Atlantic
I get Rumph is the CB coach and has a heavy part in the blame. This is not defending him. It is indefensible at this point. But if someone on my team is not performing, that ultimately falls on me for either not coaching them up or keeping them in that role too long. If Rumph leaves tomorrow, Manny and Baker still need to take a hard look in the mirror and figure out how to fix this, because I am not sure that just replacing Rumph is addressing the full problem.

Advertisement
Back