McGhee Decommits from Tennessee

Advertisement
Why hate on Patke? He's a striker coach and Frierson made huge strides. Also he brought in the best kicker and punter in the country....

I know he's not the flashiest or best recruiter but hes far from our coaching problems.

That being said, let's fire Baker and Rumph.
He is also a LB coach also. that room has underperformed for years.......I would rather spend his salary on getting a 5 star player that can play the position

Can we also throw Baker Patke and Banda too. Pretty much the whole defensive staff is not qualified for their position
Banda....hmmmm ion know about that chief. Even Patke has done a stellar job developing Gil, who is arguably a Top 5 player on our team.

I think as it stands right now, imo the 2 on the hot seat would be Baker and Rumph. Baker because of scheme/play calling and Rumph solely due to CB recruiting.

Banda....hmmmm ion know about that chief. Even Patke has done a stellar job developing Gil, who is arguably a Top 5 player on our team.

I think as it stands right now, imo the 2 on the hot seat would be Baker and Rumph. Baker because of scheme/play calling and Rumph solely due to CB recruiting.
You know Patke is also LB coach??????????????? Pope returning/dropping punts...... Gil been here 3 years....it took patke that long to get him to have 3 good games in a row. Coaching matters....you have 3 people that are not qualified on the defense side

Advertisement

How can anyone take a shot at Banda when you look at his position group going forward.J.Williams,Kinchens,Avante,Harell,Balom,Washington.The man signs studs in just about every class.

LOL at some of these takes. Why is it that that everyone on the defensive staff has hit on their targets and not Rumph? Banda is going to sign the best safety class in the country and may very well be the top recruiter in the conference right now. Our DL recruiting has been and continues to be exceptional. ****, even Patke has done a good job this year getting guys like Smith, Troutman and Johnson. The theory that Manny/Baker are handcuffing CB recruiting holds no weight especially when other coaches on the same side of the ball are performing.

I'm not saying that certain position coaches shouldn't be on notice but the clear outlier here is Rumph. He hasn't recruited well year after year and save for a random pull in the 11th hour, is consistently fighting uphill every cycle. Couple that with poor coaching and retention and I see no reason to retain him after this season is over.

Advertisement
Nah shut your clown *** up
fear clowns GIF

LOL at some of these takes. Why is it that that everyone on the defensive staff has hit on their targets and not Rumph? Banda is going to sign the best safety class in the country and may very well be the top recruiter in the conference right now. Our DL recruiting has been and continues to be exceptional. ****, even Patke has done a good job this year getting guys like Smith, Troutman and Johnson. The theory that Manny/Baker are handcuffing CB recruiting holds no weight especially when other coaches on the same side of the ball are performing.

I'm not saying that certain position coaches shouldn't be on notice but the clear outlier here is Rumph. He hasn't recruited well year after year and save for a random pull in the 11th hour, is consistently fighting uphill every cycle. Couple that with poor coaching and retention and I see no reason to retain him after this season is over.

bc there is a faction of CIS that will defend rumph no matter what and will excuse his failures at recruiting as everyone elses fault but his own. as ive said before, its been five or so years. idgaf if hes your boy and that he played for the goat team ever, hes a bum as a recruiter and his on field coaching isnt making up for it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rumph needs to be demoted and a legit CB coach needs to be brought in...

im sorry we aren’t Nebraska in the middle of a **** cornfield... we are in south Florida and there is at least two dozen kids who will be playing D1 football within 30 mins of campus

Find 2 FUGGING dudes you like a year and that is all

FUGGING Paul FUGGING Williams weirdo self did better than Rumph

Advertisement
Back