McGhee Decommits from Tennessee

Advertisement
My God the never ending, repetitive, un-funny mope comments are coma inducing.

Live look at Miami’s IT setting up the zoom call

tenor.gif
Nobody told him you can take stuff back out of that trash can?

Cool *** monitor by the way before he deleted it. Where can I find one like that.

Rumph stuff aside, why did any of you think a kid from Pensacola was gonna sign with Miami? Like the staff has to try I guess but this kid shoulda been ignored on this site the minute you saw where he was from.
Thought I was the only one

Rumph needs to be demoted and a legit CB coach needs to be brought in...

im sorry we aren’t Nebraska in the middle of a **** cornfield... we are in south Florida and there is at least two dozen kids who will be playing D1 football within 30 mins of campus

Find 2 FUGGING dudes you like a year and that is all

FUGGING Paul FUGGING Williams weirdo self did better than Rumph

its banda and manny's fault rumph cant recruit for his life

Advertisement
Why all the negative talk? Did he eliminate us? From what I see, we've made his final cut.

His comments were glowing about LSU and Corey Raymond, said he grew up a Gator fan, and that Miami came in late but is recruiting him hardest now and he likes DVD. When the first thing a croot says is that you were late to the party, that's not a good sign.

Advertisement
His comments were glowing about LSU and Corey Raymond, said he grew up a Gator fan, and that Miami came in late but is recruiting him hardest now and he likes DVD. When the first thing a croot says is that you were late to the party, that's not a good sign.
Oooh Okay. I see. Well... Lol

Advertisement
I know but still hope LSU keeps being blown out.

I hope that too but for sure the coaches are selling the Championship last year and saying the opt outs plus all those kids who went pro resulted in a rebuilding year......and the missing piece to do so is these kids.

LSU will be fine in recruiting this year. Now if they struggled the next 1-2 years like this year, then it might be a different story.

yep, been around for a while and if a recruit says that it almost guaranteed not to work out for us.

Advertisement
Can anyone tell me who Manny has landed since being at Miami? I remember Urban Meyer would recruit and land kids himself... Umm I wonder why Manny can't land any corners himself... Rumph admitted he had a problem, but Manny? Yeah dude didn't land a single recruit himself since being here.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me who Manny has landed since being at Miami? I remember Urban Meyer would recruit and land kids himself... Umm I wonder why Manny can't land any corners himself... Rumph admitted he had a problem, but Manny? Yeah dude didn't land a single recruit himself since being here.
James Williams and Thad Franklin this cycle 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Back