McGhee Decommits from Tennessee

I know you like Manny because he's Hispanic, but that doesn't fly with me. I'm not a slurper, and Manny hasn't gotten any guys for Miami himself. He's not a proven recruiter and never was. He hides behind Banda now, but before it was Hartley who went to Georgia. He hid behind him.
Screenshot_20201123-190302_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I know you like Manny because he's Hispanic, but that doesn't fly with me. I'm not a slurper, and Manny hasn't gotten any guys for Miami himself. He's not a proven recruiter and never was. He hides behind Banda now, but before it was Hartley who went to Georgia. He hid behind him.
If we get Garcia he is listed as a primary or secondary there as well.

Advertisement
Manny was the primary recruiter for a kid named Greg Rousseau. Turned out pretty decent.

Advertisement
View attachment 136981

Do your research before you accuse people of lying. Manny was the primary recruiter and Banda was secondary.

I stand corrected I just looked and you right. Other than that though Manny isn't a solid recruiter himself. Most of the players he were the "primary" for which is rare since he has been here about 5yrs... Were bust. JAGS, and they haven't outperformed Rumph corners.

Advertisement
Manny was the primary recruiter for a kid named Greg Rousseau. Turned out pretty decent.
I mean no wanted Greg, it was a great pickup but he didn't have to beat someone out for him. Before someone goes to 247 and says LSU, Greg said on the 247 stopped talking him before he commited to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back