McGhee Decommits from Tennessee

Even if he does, Diaz still needs to shake up the Defensive staff.

Now (January 2021) is the perfect time to go get a real heavy hitter like T-Rob & put him on this staff.

Look no further than how our RB & WR recruiting increased drastically once we got rid of dolts like Thomas Brown & Taylor Stubblefield.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over again expecting a different result.

We need a new strategy & new blood recruiting CB's, Baker, Patke & Rumph are an anchor & chain tied to a race horse, as soon as Diaz wises up & bolsters his Defensive staff this team will take off even faster & go further than we already have thus far this season.
I wouldn't mind taking a look at the DC and CB coach at Cincinnati. Their CBS are ballers. Not sure how they'd be recruiting wise though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re probably done with the hints but in the event that you’re not, is it at least a kid we pursued and didn’t get. I.E Tyrique Stevenson
Probably not him but I do know in the past there have been several blue chip prospect who wanted to come here but didn't want to come to a dumpster fire. Right now we're 7-1 and in bringing in a Top 15 Recruiting class this year. I would imagine some of these guys will think about finishing their college careers here. Just some food for thought

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Even if he does, Diaz still needs to shake up the Defensive staff.

Now (January 2021) is the perfect time to go get a real heavy hitter like T-Rob & put him on this staff.

Look no further than how our RB & WR recruiting increased drastically once we got rid of dolts like Thomas Brown & Taylor Stubblefield.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over again expecting a different result.

We need a new strategy & new blood recruiting CB's, Baker, Patke & Rumph are an anchor & chain tied to a race horse, as soon as Diaz wises up & bolsters his Defensive staff this team will take off even faster & go further than we already have thus far this season.

You one of the very few dudes here that keep it 💯 on this board. A true Miami Hurricane fan. If we ever met since I'm right around the way in Broward. Your drink is on me playa. You alright with me. Consistently telling the truth telling it how it is... They don't like when I say it lol.

Advertisement
Back