Matt Doherty Fired

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought everything was now inside the IPF?
The lockeroom is connected to the ipf, when you open the doors you head into the ipf, Same thing for a weight room. But the player lounge and lockerroom needs to be updated

Advertisement
What is wrong with the locker room, wasn't it updated a few years back?
It needs to be updated, looks outdated compared to other programs we are competing with, even some not traditional powers. Moreover uf and FSU are about to get a new football facility with new lockerroom and it will thoroughly outclass what Miami has if we don’t renovate the current one soon. You have to put yourself in a potential to compete. Programs like ga tech has a better lockerroom right now than Miami. It may seem like minuscule upgrades but the player lounge and lockeroom is really important because the players spend a lot of time there pretty much everyday. Regardless based on what richt said before the season and on what that article is saying it looks like they will renovate it

It needs to be updated, looks outdated compared to other programs we are competing with, even some not traditional powers. Moreover uf and FSU are about to get a new football facility with new lockerroom and it will thoroughly outclass what Miami has if we don’t renovate the current one soon. You have to put yourself in a potential to compete. Programs like ga tech has a better lockerroom right now than Miami. It may seem like minuscule upgrades but the player lounge and lockeroom is really important because the players spend a lot of time there pretty much everyday. Regardless based on what richt said before the season and on what that article is saying it looks like they will renovate it

Yeah but the locker room was updated in 2015.

Advertisement
We haven't won anything meaningful in nearly two decades. Clearly there is something extremely wrong with how the program is being run. The more we weed out guys like Doherty who've been here for 7+ years the better.
IMO, it was failure to aggressively analyze the OOS athletes. Look at the amount of offers that the staff has put out since taking over.

Advertisement
**** it, I like it. Diaz actually ******* firing people is great imo. When was the last time we had a coach who was willing to actually make some ******* changes....at least a ******* decade, and probably more for a coach to do it in an attempt to save his own ***. Thats what we ******* need.
I’m curious to see what happens in a year from now... if/when one of mannys guys isn’t performing, is he gonna fire him too? It’s one thing when a new regime takes over to fire people, it’s another when the HC is faced with the decision to fire his own guys.

Firing other peoples’ hires does not make a statement of meaning business. Meaning business is when you fire a friend you hired who isn’t pulling his wait. Admit you made mistake means business. This one was easy.
Just said the same thing, then I see you’re post. Lol

Advertisement
Back