Matt Doherty Fired

138023-shannen-doherty-637x0-1.jpg

Advertisement
How many other programs locker room have you been in? Just list them for me along with some pictures..
Yeah we have an elite locker room.., gtfoh with that bullsh*t lol. I ain’t no **** coach or recruit so it don’t matter if I’ve been in the **** lockeroom or not, I’ve seen pics/videos of the other locker rooms though :monkey-serious:

LOL at the “cost saving” mongoloids. We just jacked Alabaga for their OC at $1.5M per, and the ‘gloids still think we’re worried about paying some support staff secretary dude $50k. Mere exposure to the debilitating inferiority complex around here lowers my T levels.
All that money we would have had to pay Richt if he didn't Retire, and the fact that Diaz doesn't make as much as Richt did either.....We have the money to assemble a great Staff.

Advertisement

Not sure why you posted this, but whatever the reason, you’re not being honest if you say that’s not one scary looking bltch. The kind that would make me walk the other way if I saw her at a party, unless I knew it was a sure hit and I had no other options.

Even then, that’s a hit and run....and I mean run like a motherfūcker. I’ve seen that crazy look before, it’s always trouble.

Yeah we have an elite locker room.., gtfoh with that bullsh*t lol. I ain’t no **** coach or recruit so it don’t matter if I’ve been in the **** lockeroom or not, I’ve seen pics/videos of the other locker rooms though :monkey-serious:

Depends on your definition of elite...Just answer my question..all I did was ask you a question.

The answer is you haven’t seen jack ****...I go on college tours...the last few years to be exact..I’ve been everywhere...seen the best of the best & The Miami locker room is up to date!

Yoi gotta stop basing your information from your couch on a laptop. Quit playing with us on this board. If you want to actually go...let me know. It costs per person but at least you’ll actually see it live & in person.

:monkey-serious:
Depends on your definition of elite...Just answer my question..all I did was ask you a question.

The answer is you haven’t seen jack ****...I go on college tours...the last few years to be exact..I’ve been everywhere...seen the best of the best & The Miami locker room is up to date!

Yoi gotta stop basing your information from your couch on a laptop. Quit playing with us on this board. If you want to actually go...let me know. It costs per person but at least you’ll actually see it live & in person.
Quit playing with us on a laptop? This a message board bruh, and it’s facts. Quit getting defensive

Miami’s look better than that? This ain’t even a school we compete against in recruiting... now go to schools like bama , uga, Clemson, Ohio state etc the elite schools and compare their lockerroom/player lounge to Miami. And uf and FSU lockerroom upgrades are right around the corner too. My point still remains the same. Don’t be a homer about this sh*t, I’m one of the most positive canes around but this is true

Last edited:
Not sure why you posted this, but whatever the reason, you’re not being honest if you say that’s not one scary looking bltch. The kind that would make me walk the other way if I saw her at a party, unless I knew it was a sure hit and I had no other options.

Even then, that’s a hit and run....and I mean run like a motherfūcker. I’ve seen that crazy look before, it’s always trouble.

That's Matt Doherty's mum

Advertisement
Quit playing with us on a laptop? This a message board bruh, and it’s facts. Quit getting defensive

Miami’s look better than that? This ain’t even a school we compete against in recruiting... now go to schools like bama , uga, Clemson, Ohio state etc the elite schools and compare their lockerroom/player lounge to Miami. And uf and FSU lockerroom upgrades are right around the corner too. My point still remains the same. Don’t be a homer about this sh*t, I’m one of the most positive canes around but this is true

Do you want to go or not man?

Let me know...I'm not being a homer bruh...I just don't take much stock into locker rooms...I think ours are up to date.

Texas A&M and Oregon had the best locker rooms I've seen...Clemson, OSU, Bama, or UGA aren't better than those 2 imho.

Do you want to go or not man?

Let me know...I'm not being a homer bruh...I just don't take much stock into locker rooms...I think ours are up to date.

Texas A&M and Oregon had the best locker rooms I've seen...Clemson, OSU, Bama, or UGA aren't better than those 2 imho.
May not be better than those 2( they have a lot of financial backing) BUT they are better than ours lol

Advertisement
That's Matt Doherty's mum

LOL - I know it’s an actress, but you could put a gun to my head and I couldn’t tell you her name, I’m assuming her name is Doherty. I guess I’m just missing out on some of these pop culture references.

Still got that crazy AF look.

Broke, those are ugly. I can’t tell if it looks like a massive vending machine or a CAT scan or NMR machine

Advertisement
LOL - I know it’s an actress, but you could put a gun to my head and I couldn’t tell you her name, I’m assuming her name is Doherty. I guess I’m just missing out on some of these pop culture references.

Still got that crazy AF look.
Dude, you don't recognize Brenda from 90210? Lol
Shannon Doherty

Dude, you don't recognize Brenda from 90210? Lol
Shannon Doherty

lol no. She just looks like some actress to me. I’m pretty sure I’ve never even watched 10 seconds of that show. There’s a lot of shlt that is super popular but have never watched on TV - but I have heard of it though.

Advertisement
Back