Matt Doherty Fired

Advertisement
LOL at these entitled ***** not choosing a school bc of a locker room. i hate these kids lol. i do like the SB and NFL stuff, but we need to try to keep kids from leaving when theyre not ready.

Ay bro, we're in the age of social media, my guy. I agree w/ you, but these kids are different, bro and that's an understatement to be honest. And to add, we need to have some drip from Adidas too. All these Nike schools be getting laced like it's a normal day...we gotta do more than just getting some boost. We need that drip game b/c kids be in to that as well. We're in a new age of recruiting, bro. We still have kids who are all about football and future, but these young men are so influenced nowadays, we need to keep up

I was under the impression they had been completely redone in the past 5 years.

They were, but honestly they just modernized the past, if that makes any sense. When the locker room was unveiled, I immediately thought they simply added a fresh coat of paint and that's about it. Yes it was better than before but still behind on the aesthetics.

We could use a modern update, for sure. We don't need to go all Bama or UT, but we can use a nice face lift for sure.

They were, but honestly they just modernized the past, if that makes any sense. When the locker room was unveiled, I immediately thought they simply added a fresh coat of paint and that's about it. Yes it was better than before but still behind on the aesthetics.

We could use a modern update, for sure. We don't need to go all Bama or UT, but we can use a nice face lift for sure.

i do agree that locker room doesnt look as sweet as the other big school locker rooms and even tech. im sure at some point in the next few years they'll refresh the locker room. it just makes sense considering what theyre doing with the IPF and hecht.

i do agree that locker room doesnt look as sweet as the other big school locker rooms and even tech. im sure at some point in the next few years they'll refresh the locker room. it just makes sense considering what theyre doing with the IPF and hecht.

Definitely agree. I think Richt did help us realize we were behind and I'm thinking we're changing our philosophy

Advertisement
Not sure why you posted this, but whatever the reason, you’re not being honest if you say that’s not one scary looking bltch. The kind that would make me walk the other way if I saw her at a party, unless I knew it was a sure hit and I had no other options.

Even then, that’s a hit and run....and I mean run like a motherfūcker. I’ve seen that crazy look before, it’s always trouble.
Crazier than a sh$t house bat.

We use the visiting locker room, because of the tunnel we run out of during our Pre-game entrance. If we were to use the home locker room we would cross paths with the visiting team & that’s obviously not an option for security purposes.
This is correct but I'm sure they could figure out how to sequence things (and hold the other team back in the Visitors Locker Room) so we get to run out of our preferred tunnel & avoid crossing paths with the other team (while using the better locker rooms). The opponents should be in the lesser locker rooms, the air conditioning should magically fail and they shouldn't be made to feel comfortable at all. I think it's crazy that we give them the Dolphins locker room. There are other logistical configurations that would work.

This is correct but I'm sure they could figure out how to sequence things (and hold the other team back in the Visitors Locker Room) so we get to run out of our preferred tunnel & avoid crossing paths with the other team (while using the better locker rooms). The opponents should be in the lesser locker rooms, the air conditioning should magically fail and they shouldn't be made to feel comfortable at all. I think it's crazy that we give them the Dolphins locker room. There are other logistical configurations that would work.

who cares? its for a few hours.

Advertisement
We use the visiting locker room, because of the tunnel we run out of during our Pre-game entrance. If we were to use the home locker room we would cross paths with the visiting team & that’s obviously not an option for security purposes.
Any particular reason why we can't use the opposite tunnel so that doesn't occur? I think it's asinine the visiting team gets the better (home) locker room.

Advertisement
Back