Matt Doherty Fired

Advertisement
But this isn't exactly a completely new regime where everyone is fired and **** either. These are STILL people he has worked with for 3 years. Yes maybe he didn't hire them himself, but he still worked with all of them
Offense and defensive coaches don’t spend much time together.

Advertisement
Yeah but the locker room was updated in 2015.

Don't bother, I already had this argument with him.

No matter what you build, within a year somebody will have something newer, so you can't really stay out in front all the time. I could see a light refresh after 5 years or more, but you can't redo things every time somebody else has a newer one.

Not Sure if already mentioned here, but Brandon Lumish, I believe he was a QC or GA working with the QBs, is also leaving. per his instagram

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone that thinks this is a cost saving move and Diaz isn't going to bring in top notch people to account for the 3 people he just fired is clueless.

Anyone that thinks this is a cost saving move and Diaz isn't going to bring in top notch people to account for the 3 people he just fired is clueless.
LOL at the “cost saving” mongoloids. We just jacked Alabaga for their OC at $1.5M per, and the ‘gloids still think we’re worried about paying some support staff secretary dude $50k. Mere exposure to the debilitating inferiority complex around here lowers my T levels.

It needs to be updated, looks outdated compared to other programs we are competing with, even some not traditional powers. Moreover uf and FSU are about to get a new football facility with new lockerroom and it will thoroughly outclass what Miami has if we don’t renovate the current one soon. You have to put yourself in a potential to compete. Programs like ga tech has a better lockerroom right now than Miami. It may seem like minuscule upgrades but the player lounge and lockeroom is really important because the players spend a lot of time there pretty much everyday. Regardless based on what richt said before the season and on what that article is saying it looks like they will renovate it

How many other programs locker room have you been in? Just list them for me along with some pictures..

Advertisement
Back