Matt Doherty Fired

Need to bring in Art Briles - as an analyst.

He could analyze opponents, and analyze - things we do. For positive feedback purposes only . . .

Unhireable by any institution on the planet in any capacity.

See what happened at SoMiss. The Head Coach is close to being fired just for interviewing him and attempting to hire him.

Advertisement
Southern Miss couldn’t touch him without the world falling apart. What do you think would happen here if we tried?

See, you're approaching this with an insufficiently positive attitude . . . you're automatically thinking negativities - which I'd suggest is the opposite of positivities. (Is "positivities" a word?"

He's an analyst - emphasis is not on the first four letters . . . NOT a coach. Everyone makes mistakes, and UM is big enough of a believer in charity jobs - Clappy, Radar, Golden . . . well, you get my drift.

How can a man redeem himself without someone providing a perfect vehicle - for redemption?

Manny's big enough. UM's big enough.

Saban does it frequently - and he's winning quite a lot.

OR - we could just forget the redemption part and go full mercenary - and get a valuable asset that's low hanging fruit.

See, you're approaching this with an insufficiently positive attitude . . . you're automatically thinking negativities - which I'd suggest is the opposite of positivities. (Is "positivities" a word?"

He's an analyst - emphasis is not on the first four letters . . . NOT a coach. Everyone makes mistakes, and UM is big enough of a believer in charity jobs - Clappy, Radar, Golden . . . well, you get my drift.

How can a man redeem himself without someone providing a perfect vehicle - for redemption?

Manny's big enough. UM's big enough.

Saban does it frequently - and he's winning quite a lot.

OR - we could just forget the redemption part and go full mercenary - and get a valuable asset that's low hanging fruit.

no thanks. i know youre trolling but hard pass on briles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was my understanding that the new TE coach Fields was some elite recruiting coordinator that helped lead Oregon to a top 5 recruiting class last year... that along with the long line of late 2020 offers that have happened in the last week would make me believe maybe Fields was bringing new insight with Enos? Seems like Fields would be natural replacement? Either way after Golden and Richt, both of which I thought could be great coaches, it’s a bit refreshing to see someone who is willing to make whatever moves are necessary to pursue greater... that’s that trait that Golden and Richt lacked when Doritos and Jon boy should have been fired but were not.

Advertisement
A few days ago I wrote that after signing day when he has a chance to take a breath that Diaz needed to evaluate the recruiting department. The recruiting department and the coaching staff were not on the same page and it was obvious.

While I am surprised, my surprise is more a function of being used to the status quo going unchallenged. Knowing the type of coach and leader Diaz is, this move shouldn't really surprise anyone.

I don't know what type of gameday coach Diaz will be. What I do know is that we hired a savage. An absolute goon! It is becoming crystal clear that Diaz has a well defined vision for this program and that mediocrity is NOT something that will be tolerated. In the span of 6 weeks, Diaz has made just about every move and addressed every issue that we have been banging away at on this board. In that short time he has taken a dumpster fire and turned it into the place to come to. It's strikingly apparent that Diaz intends to win and when I say win I mean Conference and National titles. Manny obviously knows that this program is like a volcano that has been lying dormant for almost 2 decades. Diaz wants to make this Bytch erupt and he will do everything in his power to make that happen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sleeps with the fishes.

Advertisement
Back