Matt Doherty Fired

My boy MANNY not messing around:

Advertisement
I would like to hear @Stefan Adams and @DMoney opion on this firing.

I’m sure he was a good guy, but I have not been a fan of the recruiting strategy this past year, in particular the lack of offers and a poor job slow playing back up options. How much of that is on him and how much is on the coaches, I don’t know, but regardless I think ultimately he bears some of the blame for how this class finished as the director of recruiting. I have been hoping for new blood in the department since mid-season

Advertisement
I’m sure he was a good guy, but I have not been a fan of the recruiting strategy this past year, in particular the lack of offers and a poor job slow playing back up options. How much of that is on him and how much is on the coaches, I don’t know, but I think he bears some of the blame for how this class finished. I have been hoping for new blood in the department since mid-season
It's hard to imagine much of that would be on a guy like Doherty. But I could certainly see Manny not looking good organizatinal style or communication.

Advertisement
why didn't El Jefe closed in on Pickens? He was his last in home visit
He kind of did bro, after he visited Pickens was trending towards Miami. Then bags happen, I’m sure you seem how players from other teams are saying they got outbidded.

Advertisement
That was 3 freakin' years ago.

1 of those kids never stepped foot on campus (Wright), the other one got kicked out (Mullins), and the other one's always hurt and never sees the field (Burns).

Ice Harris delivered more legit prospects than Baez.

Maybe it also has to do with Chaney. Just a guess

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back