Matt corral 5 qb

Picks aint even in Corral's league anybody saying otherwise is lying to themselves lol

58 td 5 int for corral last 2 years playain't against top notch competition in cali

I'm not even gonna post pickowski numbers since their so embarrassing

Lol at him trying to commit has he even visited or been in contact with the staff at all
You know what's so funny Gaytor... Is even if Corral is a better QB than Sitkow, that fact he's going to UF guarantees he's going to be a bust.

Shark ****er is a terrible talent evaluator & can't develop QB's to save his life.

Felipe Franks is trash, so much so that yall had to go dig in Brian Kelly's graveyard of dispatched players to have a starter for the season.

Appleby is pure garbage, Del Rio is also pure garbage, and what's even worse is yall think you hit a homerun with that Interception machine Jake Allen lol

Think about this for a second, USC dropped him, not Stanford or Michigan or some really high quality program that can't afford to take in a few knuckleheads, but USC lol!

You know how much of ****up you have to be to get dropped by USC? Lmao smh.

I'm glad yall got your 5-star QB, it'll make it that much better when he's a bust.
He'll be another pelt on McElways wall of failed QB's.
Yup. And then they'll all be like
giphy (4).gif

Advertisement
Corral is a big talent but just over looking all the other info on him is laughable. Kid needs to go to rehab and get his life together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My comment on the Gaytors getting Corral is the same word tweeted out by UM Coach Stacy Searels when the Gaytors landed Dunlap:

"Good."

Kid is also going ham on Twitter, he seems like he's trying to hard. I like a QB taking control and leading a surge on Twitter but that doesn't mean being annoying. Seems like a Ryan Leaf type guy

Advertisement
Advertisement
20 fūcking pages on a gaturd commit.

What the fūck is wrong with you aśšholes???

Fūck him, his team, that hillbilly hick town and their tobacco chewing ****** fan base.

Cot****, quit sucking this kid off or paying him so much attention.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I actually like this kid. You need villains to really get rivalry to its max level of hatred. This kid plays a really good heel.

Advertisement
Back