Matt corral 5 qb

Who were the two big commits that Dee said were coming?

Only one went public. Second is visiting this weekend with family.

There can't be any visits this whole month. It's a new recruiting rule they just implemented this year. In the past prospects could visit the campus in august, they can't do that anymore

Edit they changed shortened the dead period until august 23rd

Oh good lord, anyone can walk onto UM's campus at any time they want. Yes, there have always been limits on OFFICIAL visits, and even limits on unofficial visits with the coaching staff, but anyone can get a President's 100 tour of the campus any time they want.

Keep on googling...
We ain't talking about visiting the school for educational purposes dumb fvck.... I'm talking about a regular unofficial visit . And yes there is a dead period this year in august where prospective prospects CANT take an unofficial visit to Miami from august 1st-august 23rd....

Advertisement

There can't be any visits this whole month. It's a new recruiting rule they just implemented this year. In the past prospects could visit the campus in august, they can't do that anymore

Oh good lord, anyone can walk onto UM's campus at any time they want. Yes, there have always been limits on OFFICIAL visits, and even limits on unofficial visits with the coaching staff, but anyone can get a President's 100 tour of the campus any time they want.

Keep on googling...
We ain't talking about visiting the school for educational purposes dumb fvck.... I'm talking about a regular unofficial visit . And yes there is a dead period this year in august where prospective prospects CANT take an unofficial visit to Miami from august 1st-august 23rd....

You are beyond clueless. "We" aren't talking about anything, DEE said the kid and his family are visiting, and he said NOTHING about the formality of the visit. THAT was just something that YOU made up. You ASSUMED something, like the dolt that you are.

This is why people mock you. You think you know everything, but you know nothing on your own that you didn't google 2 minutes before you posted it. Hundreds of prospective students visit the UM campus each month, and even prospective student-athletes are welcome to do so. I'm fairly certain that my "President's 100" reference went right over your head, you don't even know what I'm talking about.

Isn't it about time for your mommy to bring your peanut butter and jelly sammich down to the basement?

FOH bruh.

Who was the one? I don't remember a commit

Brandon Cunningham. Kid is a beast. Will be a top 5 ol,so will the other kid being discussed. Was expecting a dl also but he couldn't make it. Looks like Evan Neal still wants in so next year's ol class will be insane...

He's not committed.

Keep on googling...

You are beyond clueless. "We" aren't talking about anything, DEE said the kid and his family are visiting, and he said NOTHING about the formality of the visit. THAT was just something that YOU made up. You ASSUMED something, like the dolt that you are.

This is why people mock you. You think you know everything, but you know nothing on your own that you didn't google 2 minutes before you posted it. Hundreds of prospective students visit the UM campus each month, and even prospective student-athletes are welcome to do so. I'm fairly certain that my "President's 100" reference went right over your head, you don't even know what I'm talking about.

Isn't it about time for your mommy to bring your peanut butter and jelly sammich down to the basement?

FOH bruh.

You are a ******* idiot, quit mentioning me dumba55

Advertisement

Who was the one? I don't remember a commit

Brandon Cunningham. Kid is a beast. Will be a top 5 ol,so will the other kid being discussed. Was expecting a dl also but he couldn't make it. Looks like Evan Neal still wants in so next year's ol class will be insane...

Ah Yes.... hopefully soon

JC

Keep on googling...

FOH bruh.

Ahh, here comes Tuff Brock, bringing all that profanity and wigger ebonics.

What's good, bruh? You gonna tell us how duck-*** jits can't take a summer tour of college campuses because you don't understand the rules?

FOH...

Advertisement

Keep on googling...

FOH bruh.

Ahh, here comes Tuff Brock, bringing all that profanity and wigger ebonics.

What's good, bruh? You gonna tell us how duck-*** jits can't take a summer tour of college campuses because you don't understand the rules?

FOH...

kenan-now.jpg

Advertisement

Keep on googling...

FOH bruh.

Broke news=fake news

you gotta be a special kinda douche to post highlights of a qb we arent recruiting & who's commited to our rival

Advertisement
Corral apparently has some off field concerns similar to Kevin Olsen. If Art is what he's supposed to be at IMG this year we can quit worrying and roll with him. If he ****s the bed, go back and pursue Corral.

My thoughts exactly. If Sitkowski plays like *** this year, move on. Even if for some reason we don't land a QB this cycle, none of the QBs on our roster are seniors. I'm not overly concerned with the QB position this cycle. We have a redshirt junior, a redshirt sophomore, and two true freshmen. That's a pretty good place to be IF you aren't getting the QB you want.

Advertisement
Back