Matt corral 5 qb

you gotta be a special kinda douche to post highlights of a qb we arent recruiting & who's commited to our rival

Also one that wanted to visit and possibly commit here, but we told him to go back where he came from.

are you purposefully leaving out the context because you're dumb or a douche?

because us not taking him had nothing to do with his talent. so until you post a twitter highlight of him checking himself into rehab, keep that **** on the gator boards, traitor.

What in the **** are you talking about? You have to be some kinda retarded to take that statement as me being a traitor. Are you high this morning? I just said that Corral wanted to commit to us and we said no...therefore he isn't worth our time. So to break it down for you since you are obviously slow...I was agreeing with you, but you were too stupid to figure it out. It wasn't even that complex of a statement, and it should not have taken a lick of critical thinking to figure out!!! And I'm the dumb douche...lol. You sensitive little snowflake.

Last edited:
Advertisement
you gotta be a special kinda douche to post highlights of a qb we arent recruiting & who's commited to our rival

Also one that wanted to visit and possibly commit here, but we told him to go back where he came from.

because us not taking him had nothing to do with his talent. so until you post a twitter highlight of him checking himself into rehab, keep that **** on the gator boards, traitor.

What in the **** are you talking about? You have to be some kinda retarded to take that statement as me being a traitor. Are you high this morning? I just said that Corral wanted to commit to us and we said no...therefore he isn't worth our time. So to break it down for you since you are obviously slow...I was agreeing with you, but you were too stupid to figure it out. It wasn't even that complex of a statement, and it should not have taken a lick of critical thinking to figure out!!! And I'm the dumb douche...lol. You sensitive little snowflake.

i'm going to have to take this L. i thought you were the guy who originally posted the videos & you were defending yourself.

i'm going to have to take this L. i thought you were the guy who originally posted the videos & you were defending yourself.

All good...

LOL I was thinking "**** he went in hard at me"...didn't know if I did something prior to deserve this with ya.

Advertisement
Back