Matt corral 5 qb

Advertisement
I don't have a good gut feeling about Corral . The kid is really talented and a obviously ahead of Artur at this stage in career but i don't want him on this team, i'll leave it at that.

Well I'll specify then. He can't be on this team. We think Kevin Olsen was a train wreck for off the field reasons Matt corral makes him look like a choir boy. He's an alcoholic & a druggie (it is what it is,not judging just stating a fact) he would probably be either in jail or dead here. People think he decommited from sc. Reality is he got dropped for showing up on campus for an sc practice drop dead fall out drunk... furthermore he's got anger issues. He just "transferred" out of his last school because he beat the stuff out of Wayne gretzkys son... much talent as he has until he deals with his issues it's all simply being wasted.

Well, it's a good thing he is headed to Gainesville, where even Aaron Hernandez didn't run afoul of the law.

Still think this kid ends up back on the west coast with someone like Cal or SDSU...jmo

Agree with this. Maybe he will stick due to loyalty but if he balls out this year I can see some West Coast teams offering and him wanting to stay closer to home.

I for one cannot wait to see how a freshman QB with known substance abuse issues does adapting to Gainesville life. This is a great fit for him and will provide us with a semester of pure comedy. Will Grier couldn't even survive Gainesville and he lived his entire life under the protection of his fathers *******.

Advertisement
I for one cannot wait to see how a freshman QB with known substance abuse issues does adapting to Gainesville life. This is a great fit for him and will provide us with a semester of pure comedy. Will Grier couldn't even survive Gainesville and he lived his entire life under the protection of his fathers *******.

You want a perfect example just look at will grier...

Advertisement
Glad we grabbed Sitkowski right out from under them. Better passer and he won't get kicked out for drug problems.

Advertisement
Who were the two big commits that Dee said were coming?

Only one went public. Second is visiting this weekend with family.

There can't be any visits this whole month. It's a new recruiting rule they just implemented this year. In the past prospects could visit the campus in august, they can't do that anymore

Edit they changed shortened the dead period until august 23rd

Last edited:

There can't be any visits this whole month. It's a new recruiting rule they just implemented this year. In the past prospects could visit the campus in august, they can't do that anymore

Don't be a clown, Broke.

Recruits can visit campus anytime they want. They just can't have a face-to-face official meeting with the coaches.

Edit they changed shortened the dead period until august 23rd

Oh good lord, anyone can walk onto UM's campus at any time they want. Yes, there have always been limits on OFFICIAL visits, and even limits on unofficial visits with the coaching staff, but anyone can get a President's 100 tour of the campus any time they want.

Keep on googling...

Advertisement

Who was the one? I don't remember a commit

Brandon Cunningham. Kid is a beast. Will be a top 5 ol,so will the other kid being discussed. Was expecting a dl also but he couldn't make it. Looks like Evan Neal still wants in so next year's ol class will be insane...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back