Matt corral 5 qb

Advertisement
I can't wait for our d-line to bytch slam Corral's *** in 2019—that is, if he ever makes it.

Last edited:
Instead of stealing Matt Ryan's name like the lame he is he should have gone with MattyVice.

He trademarked it too, apparently. Look at it on his Twitter page. He's showing a "TM" attached to it.

Capture+_2017-07-25-09-59-40.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Instead of stealing Matt Ryan's name like the lame he is he should have gone with MattyVice.

He trademarked it too, apparently. Look at it on his Twitter page. He's showing a "TM" attached to it.

View attachment 47924

I'm not finding it on any trademark search. BC Eagles forums working on it

www.tmsearch.uspto.gov

For any of you enterprising young bucks, you should trademark three combinations for about $70 each and send him a cease and desist letter.

Last edited:

View attachment 47924

I'm not finding it on any trademark search. BC Eagles forums working on it

www.tmsearch.uspto.gov

For any of you enterprising young bucks, you should trademark three combinations for about $70 each and send him a cease and desist letter.

LOL. And then sell it to Matt Ryan.

It's going to be really fun to kick the dog **** out of this kid in '19. If he hasn't been arrested or kicked out of school by then

Advertisement
The retards at Gatorbait are losing their mind over this thread. It's pretty **** hilarious.

Congrats on landing a QB who got turned down by literally every other school. At least Sitkowski had other offers. Corral is the perfect QB to finish dragging down their program
stitkowski was turned down by UF as was joe Milton

Gators could of had either easily if they pushed

if so why didn't they take two this class? if I was the coach I would get two in this class . Last years qb shouldn't be @ d1 school now this years stays in trouble. Your logic doesn't even add up dumb @ss

im gonna need to watch some tape on these kids they got going at the QB slot there... besides Sit and Zach who else is there??

Advertisement
Yeah this mf matt corral already annoying

I'm too old for it, but you young cats ought to be letting this little nowder head have it on social media.

Tell him stay off that powder, not a good look on game day

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm telling you, you young guys that go nuts with this social media should be all over this kid. Tell him bout that nowder habit he got, showing up shytfaced to a practice, etc, etc.

Advertisement
Back