Matt corral 5 qb

I think he ends up back on the west coast...

San Diego State???

Yea or Cal...one of these schools will reach out to him watch...USC just getting out from under all the Bush stuff and can't afford this kid putting them back in the papers in a negative way...

Had nothing to do with negative pub.

Corral showed up drunk off his *** to a USC practice, so they pulled his offer, as any coach with even an ounce of self-respect would

Yea he showed up to a practice drunk that after beating the **** out of Gretzky son..USC wax not going to take a kid that's a walking time bomb that will put them back in the news again..

That's what I'm talking about bad pub...

I guess. I mean you're right it definitely would've been a bad situation if they had taken him.

Maybe going across the country will help the kid, but I doubt it. Just seems like another Malik Henry situation. The Noles were talking so much **** when they signed him. Fast forward a year and all their fans are wondering why they took him.

Corral will be the same, except the Gators don't have a Francois on the roster to fall back on

Advertisement
Picks aint even in Corral's league anybody saying otherwise is lying to themselves lol

58 td 5 int for corral last 2 years playain't against top notch competition in cali

I'm not even gonna post pickowski numbers since their so embarrassing

Lol at him trying to commit has he even visited or been in contact with the staff at all

Last edited:
The retards at Gatorbait are losing their mind over this thread. It's pretty **** hilarious.

Congrats on landing a QB who got turned down by literally every other school. At least Sitkowski had other offers. Corral is the perfect QB to finish dragging down their program
stitkowski was turned down by UF as was joe Milton

Gators could of had either easily if they pushed

The retards at Gatorbait are losing their mind over this thread. It's pretty **** hilarious.

Congrats on landing a QB who got turned down by literally every other school. At least Sitkowski had other offers. Corral is the perfect QB to finish dragging down their program

Your posting history is loaded with Gayturd related posts.Tell SUckGator51 on gatorbait that the boys from Gator Tears said hi. We're going to enjoy watching him implode over the next 6 months as McEltooth's season and recruiting efforts crash.

Last edited:
Picks aint even in Corral's league anybody saying otherwise is lying to themselves lol

58 td 5 int for corral last 2 years playain't against top notch competition in cali

Lol at him trying to commit has he even visited or been in contact with the staff at all

Corral's issues aren't on the Field, Artur's are but there's no way Richt would bring in Corral because of the off field concerns. Corral's the better prospect from a skills perspective but the other stuff has scared off a number of schools.

We know about Corral trying to commit from a former player who is close to the team and who also has a nephew in our 2018 class.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Corral's issues aren't on the Field, Artur's are but there's no way Richt would bring in Corral because of the off field concerns. Corral's the better prospect from a skills perspective but the other stuff has scared off a number of schools.

We know about Corral trying to commit from a former player who is close to the team and who also has a nephew in our 2018 class.

Y'all talk like Corral has multiple arrests or something he got in a fight and likes to party sounds like a normal 18 year old kid to me

Y'all talk like Corral has multiple arrests or something he got in a fight and likes to party sounds like a normal 18 year old kid to me

We heard it's more than drinking.

lol @ the idea that USC cut ties with Corral because he was doing normal 18 year old stuff.

lol @ the idea that USC cut ties with Corral because he was doing normal 18 year old stuff.

Yup... And the Gayturd fan base doesn't want to hear it. They want to believe that McEltooth out-maneuvered the college football world for this kid.

Advertisement

Travis is a Gator.

There is no logic with Gators. Theyve beaten us 1 time in the last 30 years but they will claim they "own" us. It is hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your posting history is loaded with Gayturd related posts.Tell SUckGator51 on gatorbait that the boys from Gator Tears said hi. We're going to enjoy watching him implode over the next 6 months as McEltooth's season and recruiting efforts crash.

To be fair, what I saw of his posting history doesn't really seem like somebody pretending to not be a Gator fan. It's pretty over the top for Florida, and he's not using terms like "we" to talk about Miami. I've just always took him as a rival fan that is posting on this board.

Last Chance UF

McEltooth beat everyone for Corral like Folden beat everyone for Derrick Griffin a few years ago.

Let's use some logic the gators don't seem.to grasp. When has USC ever parted ways with a 5* QB in their backyard? The answer is never....his options were extremely limited after that. You'd think some Pac school would take a chance on him but nope...now eventually a team like AZ State or CAL might but gators lets not act like you just won some major battle for him. He fell into your lap by default because your inept staff can't recruit a QB to save themselves.

Corral will decommit from UF at some point...he will stay on west coast ..Fields headed to UGA and Mac left holding his limp noodle.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Exactly the character you want in your QB. So he drinks and fights, no big deal, he doesn't throw picks in high school... lol! I'm sure Capt. Golden McElteeth is on board the SS I Wish I Was In Paradise right now looking for something cold blooded to celebrate his recruiting prowess with.

Jim3_fosqcf.jpg

Normal for a bad 18 yr old.
How many highly rater QB's do you see show up to the school they are committed to drunk...or maybe it was the rivals challenge or some ****, I don't remember which.
And he beat up a kid, to the point where the star player at a school that cares about their football told him to kick rocks.
you combine that with the city of Miami, and its a recipe for disaster.
He was an untouchable for all the schools on the west coast. UF is hoping that because they are far away he wont be a cancer.

UF took him the same reason they took Robinson last year. They're desperate and their recruiting is trash.

When football powers back off a guy because of his character that tells you everything.

Nobody wants to play qb in that dumpster fire offense , so you gotta take some head cases.

At least they've upgrades to ND's trash from Alabama walk ons and Purdue transfers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This aśs clown will next try to convince us that shark fücker cooled on Fields and really wanted Golden Corral

You took the short bus to school didn't you...

You took the short bus to school didn't you...

Right he's acting as if this was their plan all along....BS....their coaches couldn't recruit to save their lives .

Corral fell in their lap...

Advertisement
Back