Matt corral 5 qb

Advertisement
Said in the tears thread the lawyers better get their vacations in now cause this kid will keep them busy if what we've heard is true.

Advertisement
**** of a QB - no way around it. If he gets it together he'll be a good one.
If he sucks, it will be wonderful to see another failed QB at UF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The retards at Gatorbait are losing their mind over this thread. It's pretty **** hilarious.

Congrats on landing a QB who got turned down by literally every other school. At least Sitkowski had other offers. Corral is the perfect QB to finish dragging down their program

Advertisement
I think he ends up back on the west coast...

San Diego State???

Yea or Cal...one of these schools will reach out to him watch...USC just getting out from under all the Bush stuff and can't afford this kid putting them back in the papers in a negative way...

Had nothing to do with negative pub.

Corral showed up drunk off his *** to a USC practice, so they pulled his offer, as any coach with even an ounce of self-respect would

I think he ends up back on the west coast...

San Diego State???

Yea or Cal...one of these schools will reach out to him watch...USC just getting out from under all the Bush stuff and can't afford this kid putting them back in the papers in a negative way...

Had nothing to do with negative pub.

Corral showed up drunk off his *** to a USC practice, so they pulled his offer, as any coach with even an ounce of self-respect would

Yea he showed up to a practice drunk that after beating the **** out of Gretzky son..USC wax not going to take a kid that's a walking time bomb that will put them back in the news again..

That's what I'm talking about bad pub...

Advertisement
Back