Off-Topic Mass killings

It is a fair statement to say that both sides only point out the "shootings" that fit their narrative. I think that is the overall point kc is making. Only outraged when it fits a certain parameter. Of course I'm a simpleton, I think any act of violence is a "hate" crime. It has happened to me, I sure hated it.

Respectfully! At this point I am on record as generally pro second amendment. Im not a gun fanatic by any stretch. I also think a gun safety class should be required prior to owning a firearm. If a white supremacist walks into a store that is in a predominantly black area and he starts spraying . . . that is terror and evil. If a black man walked into a Publix in Buckhead and started spraying what do you think would have happened?

Advertisement
Just stop it, we all know white-supremacists own the MSM and BigTech.
Oddly enough, my theory would be yeah. The white people that are so "anti racist" are the white people that have been racist their whole lives. It is the only explanation that makes sense. I mean all those people were the ones caught in black face, so..........

I'm all for 2A, but if you make terroristic threats, I think you forfeit your right to own guns until the FBI has ran a thorough review determined by them.

Them, and people that brandish their firearms at other people in a fit of rage unprovoked, should have their ability to legally own a firearm prohibited for life, period. Like Michael Drejka, bozo had the police called on Him multiple times for brandishing His firearm at innocent motorists, and nothing was done about it until He murdered a Black man in St. Pete over a handicap parking space. And even then, the Sheriff wasn't going to do anything about it, it took Desantis stepping in to bring charges & a conviction.

1652893659895.png

:sideeyes: 🤡

Respectfully! At this point I am on record as generally pro second amendment. Im not a gun fanatic by any stretch. I also think a gun safety class should be required prior to owning a firearm. If a white supremacist walks into a store that is in a predominantly black area and he starts spraying . . . that is terror and evil. If a black man walked into a Publix in Buckhead and started spraying what do you think would have happened?
Evil is evil, that is really all my point. I don't really care if it is racially motivated or not. I just don't see how pointing that out when these happen helping bring people together. Causes more division IMO

Edit*** to clarify, if it was a white dude that went in and killed 10 white people, or a black dude that shot and killed 10 black people, I don't see how that would make this shooting any less heinous. So what is the point of making it a race thing? Only matters to those who view everything through a racial lens.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So for starters, I am being credited with making that statement, when I actually never made it in the first place. This guy just assumes, that since I was arguing with him, I must have been the one that made the statement in the first place.

Basically what was said was something along the lines of. "white people are more likely to do mass shootings of innocent people than other races". By mass shooting I believe it is 8+ people shot or 4+ killed. I honestly don't remember the criteria being used.

I never even said it was true or if it was not true. KCC just kept saying it was false, without providing any info. So I wanted to know why he said it was false and if he had facts to back it up.
oh my bad ....

There isn't a right/wrong answer....

We don't require an English degree to exercise the 1A. We don't require a HS diploma to vote etc.

And at at any rate, what's that go to do with this discussion? Accidental gun deaths account for less than 5% of gun deaths in this country - how would your proposal have stopped any of the mass-shootings in the OP?

We don't require an English degree to exercise the 1A. We don't require a HS diploma to vote etc.

And at at any rate, what's that go to do with this discussion? Accidental gun deaths account for less than 5% of gun deaths in this country - how would your proposal have stopped any of the mass-shootings in the OP?
We teach English and civics in school. Now imagine the heads that would explode if a state tried to require teaching basic gun safety.

Advertisement

very very poor analogies.

Oddly enough, my theory would be yeah. The white people that are so "anti racist" are the white people that have been racist their whole lives. It is the only explanation that makes sense. I mean all those people were the ones caught in black face, so..........
Very true. Some cant help but interject and assume someone else's racism. I think it's telling as well.

Advertisement
Very true. Some cant help but interject and assume someone else's racism. I think it's telling as well.
"You're the one who has the power." ... The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man. — Malcolm X.

Malcolm X said: "The worst enemy that the ***** have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love ****** and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that ****** have. If the ***** wasn't taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then ****** would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make ****** think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man."

I dont need a bunch of gun deaths to see the benefit in people taking a gun safety class. It is extremely disappointing and sad that you see no value there. It is not surprising however. It is what I expect out of people like you.

I dont need a bunch of gun deaths to see the benefit in people taking a gun safety class. It is extremely disappointing and sad that you see no value there. It is not surprising however. It is what I expect out of people like you.
'people like you' :LOL: Spoken like a true racist. And nice job with strawman - as usual.

Advertisement
"You're the one who has the power." ... The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man. — Malcolm X.

Malcolm X said: "The worst enemy that the ***** have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love ****** and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that ****** have. If the ***** wasn't taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then ****** would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make ****** think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man."

You got to love this quote. What did he say that is wrong? Besides, it was his opinion. I think Malcolm X has had a lot of great ideas to promote a better America. Please atleast the context of his comments. It matters. Like John Rambo said, We drew first blood.

You got to love this quote. What did he say that is wrong? Besides, it was his opinion. I think Malcolm X has had a lot of great ideas to promote a better America. Please atleast the context of his comments. It matters. Like John Rambo said, We drew first blood.
Nothing at all wrong. I wholeheartedly believe everything in that statement.

I have had guns my whole life and have not used them to kill any other human, so why should I have to take that class?
Where do you draw the line?

Advertisement
Back