Off-Topic Mass killings

This is the long sort of confusing way to say 98% of the people in this country are good. Which would be correct.

“If it bleeds it leads.” “Fear sells.”

Turn off the tv. They won’t tell you that your neighbor doesn’t care what color or religion you are. You gotta go find that out yourself. You’ll see this is actually a pretty good place to live.
I’m taking this as a compliment. Who disagrees with what you said? We have all been correct enough to know you are right. We have all been wrong enough to know you are right.

We don’t have to disagree about everything. It is difficult to grasp. I mean that respectively. Not trying to throw shade regardless. I’m enough of a jerk to say you are an *** if that’s what I thought. But I don’t.

Advertisement
View attachment 186224

Dude this seriously doesn't mean that much to me. At the end of the day does it matter? Why the fvck do guys want to keep race baiting making this something that it shouldn't be to begin with. Like a dummy I fell for it and wasted time getting recent stats. All these individuals regardless of race are murderous sociopaths that hopefully get the punishment they deserve.
The only one race baiting is you. It doesn't matter, you are the one that keeps going back to the topic. You just should have so "oh, my mistake. I thought you were referring to all shootings, not just random ones".

If their main point is to say bc black people also commit crimes with guns and that is no different than what we saw in Buffalo . . . its clear they arent playing with a full deck and have stuck their heads in the sand. Further more when they complain about the economic drain via welfare, once it is pointed out that more white people receive welfare . . . well its okay for them then. Their false narratives and dishonesty are quite problematic. Shift and distract is in their playbook.

I wonder why anyone is against mandatory licensing to operate a firearm? To drive one needs a license. To serve alcohol at the Braves game you must get a license. Want to drive a big truck . . . get that cdl. To teach one must obtain a license. A gun safety class should be mandatory to purchase a firearm. Not each time a gun is purchased, but that initial licensing. Seems like 10 year follow ups to recertify is also warranted. I am surprised that it is not required for drivers.

PS Im pretty sure I said that black people with guns kill other black people. White people with guns kill other black people.
Don't forget the big one now! To vote!!

Advertisement
I'm all of ID for firearms, alcohol, cdl, etc. ****, I'm even for Voter ID. How about you?
I am willing to show my Georgia Drivers License upon request. I’ve been asked to show id to vote.

My guess is you too! Truly.
Please remember that $20 id wasnt **** to you. Or me. It is to some people.

I voted in SouthWest ******* Atlanta and I can’t tell you my black grandmother in law showed ID. My black wife showed id. And this white bread mutha phucka showed ID. Southwest Atlanta. Southwest ******* Atlanta. Look it up.

Since it's fairly obvious that the Roe thread is going to get ruined and I don't really want to lock it, here's a place to discuss policy, not politics. Some recent shootings from the last week or so.

We're failing to identify potentially homicidal people.

It’s a mixed bag. We identify many of them but can’t detain them until they act. Look up the gentlemen who went to shoot up a “draw Muhammad” event. FBI had surveillance at the event and didn’t do ****.

The conspiracy folks think the feds like certain mass shootings. Flip side is we protect people from civil commitment.

Most “mass shootings” don’t make the news and are street crime related.

Advertisement
Man, how did I just read this thread and come away wanting to argue with everybody? Anyway, **** that, y'all carry on slinging water balloons at each other.

Kid tortured a cat, got suspended for using the n-word, and got involuntarily committed for a psych eval. His parents still bought him a gun when he was 16. He bought the rest himself.
From what I have read, torturing animals(especially something like a cat, not a frog or a squirrel or something, but a pet type animal) is a huge red flag for serial killers.

I am sure his parents figured "my son is just getting unfairly targeted by the school. Nothing wrong with buying him a gun. I had one when I was 12 and Grandpappy had one when he was 8".

Kid tortured a cat, got suspended for using the n-word, and got involuntarily committed for a psych eval. His parents still bought him a gun when he was 16. He bought the rest himself.
The rifle they bought him has a 4 shot magazine and is a bolt action, not semi-auto. He had his psych eval last year according to the article below. The cat incident they say was March 25th, so I assume it was this year. I only mention this because the article you link states he hid all of this from his parents.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back