Off-Topic Mass killings

I dont need a bunch of gun deaths to see the benefit in people taking a gun safety class. It is extremely disappointing and sad that you see no value there. It is not surprising however. It is what I expect out of people like you.
Encouraged to take a class sure, required heck no. When are you people going to understand that if you allow them to regulate an inch, they take 100 miles. Have so much red tape, and they will use that red tape to make you jump through 1000 hoops to own a firearm. This is what most people don't seem to understand about the political game. What might seem like some common sense ruling, the government will always ABUSE that power. Heck, that should be one thing both sides agree on, considering most of the gripes of the past 2 years were about overreach.

Advertisement
I had to do some shuffling to get the description in the first post.

These discussions have been pretty polite and let's keep it that way. If you find yourself getting upset, just walk away for a bit before responding.
I had no idea you could dissect threads like that and spawn them off on their own.

download.gif

Advertisement
"You're the one who has the power." ... The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man. — Malcolm X.

Malcolm X said: "The worst enemy that the ***** have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love ****** and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that ****** have. If the ***** wasn't taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then ****** would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make ****** think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man."
“The white conservatives aren't friends of the ***** either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the ***** always aware of where he stands with them.” — Malcom X.

I mostly agree with both quotes. I much prefer a racist to just say they are racist instead of pretending they want to argue “facts”.

Encouraged to take a class sure, required heck no. When are you people going to understand that if you allow them to regulate an inch, they take 100 miles. Have so much red tape, and they will use that red tape to make you jump through 1000 hoops to own a firearm. This is what most people don't seem to understand about the political game. What might seem like some common sense ruling, the government will always ABUSE that power. Heck, that should be one thing both sides agree on, considering most of the gripes of the past 2 years were about overreach.
We have a difference of opinion. I think it is a terrible idea to avoid mandating a class bc you are afraid of other stricter measures. I also think the reality is that this is one big circle jerk all this discussing things. Nothing will change and we will treat each other worse bc of it. The worst thing to the GOP is being called a liberal. Lol call me a liberal all day long. Way worse to be called a conservative these days. No doubt about it.

“The white conservatives aren't friends of the ***** either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the ***** always aware of where he stands with them.” — Malcom X.

I mostly agree with both quotes. I much prefer a racist to just say they are racist instead of pretending they want to argue “facts”.
I agree. Expose all of them.

We have a difference of opinion. I think it is a terrible idea to avoid mandating a class bc you are afraid of other stricter measures. I also think the reality is that this is one big circle jerk all this discussing things. Nothing will change and we will treat each other worse bc of it. The worst thing to the GOP is being called a liberal. Lol call me a liberal all day long. Way worse to be called a conservative these days. No doubt about it.
Only takes that first measure for them to control us further. Time and time and time again the government has done exactly that. Supposed to be power to the people. They want all heck to break loose to the point society is cool with them abusing their power in the name of humanity. Difference between you and I, you seem to think that is one sided. I think both sides are guilty. Patriot Act was an abomination.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Left encouraging the rioting? You know Trump isn’t a Republican or Democrat. He is ProTrump. You also know he didn’t encourage a riot. He encouraged his followers to try and over throw our government. Atleast get your facts straight. If a democrat ever encouraged the people to riot the holy rollers would crucify the Democrat.

Maxine Waters and Kamala to name a couple of liberals encouraged taking to the streets was their words. In addition, funds were setup to bail the criminals out of jail. They most certainly encouraged it and gave them means to get away with it.

You know what? **** it. We the people should all be upset about the government we have lived under during our lives. I agree. We should all be ****ed. I believe you are actually correct at this point. I think this should be the BIG deal. Not only big deal. But a big deal.
Big ******* deal, all due respect no sarcasm.

Speaking of our country, we are most like our families and communities. Generally. A proverb vs the book of Mark. I think we are the most alike economically. A black man and a white man both earning $75k a year or two out of college would seemingly have more in common with each other versus someone like trump who was wealthy from the jump essentially.
We are more alike than different I believe. Yeah I can be the crazy one here, but haven’t all of us had moments where we thought whatever could be the worst thought to you. Like whatever it is. It is the worst thought perhaps bc of conviction or law perhaps? I just believe we are all one dumb ******* decision away from blowing it. Blowing it is unique as well. I’m hoping it is a common enough idea that I don’t sound crazy now. Lol. I just think we all are capable of terrible things. And thanks be to someone, whomever, that we all are not as bad as we could be. Like even Reagan’s policies could have been worse. Hard to believe. Yes they could have been worse.
Point is we are not as bad as we could be!!

Maxine Waters and Kamala to name a couple of liberals encouraged taking to the streets was their words. In addition, funds were setup to bail the criminals out of jail. They most certainly encouraged it and gave them means to get away with it.
Terrible. Encouraging people to get in the streets to utilize their first amendment right and tell our government that their lives, black lives mattered. ******* terrible. What’s awesome is if your first thought was all lives matter, you are racist. Black Lives Matter as the movement started because black men were being executed by the police and enough was enough. They are the first to get the lives matter movement going. Imagine if someone had stepped up and said slavery in our country is wrong. Maybe black lives would so love their country that would be that when your life matters ever became an issue black lives were there to lend a helping hand? When ya know, ya know.

Advertisement
You know what? **** it. We the people should all be upset about the government we have lived under during our lives. I agree. We should all be ****ed. I believe you are actually correct at this point. I think this should be the BIG deal. Not only big deal. But a big deal.
Big ******* deal, all due respect no sarcasm.

Speaking of our country, we are most like our families and communities. Generally. A proverb vs the book of Mark. I think we are the most alike economically. A black man and a white man both earning $75k a year or two out of college would seemingly have more in common with each other versus someone like trump who was wealthy from the jump essentially.
We are more alike than different I believe. Yeah I can be the crazy one here, but haven’t all of us had moments where we thought whatever could be the worst thought to you. Like whatever it is. It is the worst thought perhaps bc of conviction or law perhaps? I just believe we are all one dumb ******* decision away from blowing it. Blowing it is unique as well. I’m hoping it is a common enough idea that I don’t sound crazy now. Lol. I just think we all are capable of terrible things. And thanks be to someone, whomever, that we all are not as bad as we could be. Like even Reagan’s policies could have been worse. Hard to believe. Yes they could have been worse.
Point is we are not as bad as we could be!!
This is the long sort of confusing way to say 98% of the people in this country are good. Which would be correct.

“If it bleeds it leads.” “Fear sells.”

Turn off the tv. They won’t tell you that your neighbor doesn’t care what color or religion you are. You gotta go find that out yourself. You’ll see this is actually a pretty good place to live.

Terrible. Encouraging people to get in the streets to utilize their first amendment right and tell our government that their lives, black lives mattered. ******* terrible. What’s awesome is if your first thought was all lives matter, you are racist. Black Lives Matter as the movement started because black men were being executed by the police and enough was enough. They are the first to get the lives matter movement going. Imagine if someone had stepped up and said slavery in our country is wrong. Maybe black lives would so love their country that would be that when your life matters ever became an issue black lives were there to lend a helping hand? When ya know, ya know.

Last I checked the first amendment doesn't include burning, looting, and murdering.

Last I checked the first amendment doesn't include burning, looting, and murdering.
You are saying our Vice President encouraged burning what? Looting where? And murdering what people? Because if you are right. There is no way VP should be VP. It’s terrible.

Advertisement
Back