Off-Topic Mass killings

Well, if you're talking recently then that hurts your argument and as I mentioned innocent people are shot in Gang Shootings. You might want to go back to those 40 year statistics. Those fit your narrative better.
You have any stats that show innocent people shot in gang shootings outnumber the white guys targeting innocents?

Advertisement
So for starters, I am being credited with making that statement, when I actually never made it in the first place. This guy just assumes, that since I was arguing with him, I must have been the one that made the statement in the first place.

Basically what was said was something along the lines of. "white people are more likely to do mass shootings of innocent people than other races". By mass shooting I believe it is 8+ people shot or 4+ killed. I honestly don't remember the criteria being used.

I never even said it was true or if it was not true. KCC just kept saying it was false, without providing any info. So I wanted to know why he said it was false and if he had facts to back it up.
I think the FBI defines mass-shooting as at least 3 (maybe 4) gunshot victims in one event. Likely why the image of mass-shooters of KCC has many minorities as a result of gang-violence.

You have any stats that show innocent people shot in gang shootings outnumber the white guys targeting innocents?

DizzyOccasionalAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Dude this seriously doesn't mean that much to me. At the end of the day does it matter? Why the fvck do guys want to keep race baiting making this something that it shouldn't be to begin with. Like a dummy I fell for it and wasted time getting recent stats. All these individuals regardless of race are murderous sociopaths that hopefully get the punishment they deserve.

Advertisement
I think the FBI defines mass-shooting as at least 3 (maybe 4) gunshot victims in one event. Likely why the image of mass-shooters of KCC has many minorities as a result of gang-violence.
I'm just catching up on all of this and just skimmed it real quick... so might have missed something. But gang shootings with more than 3 fatalities IS or ISN'T considered a "mass shooting"?

I'm confused

Yes you provided 3 different shootings and I can go and dig up dozens more. The las vegas shooting alone had a higher body count than those 3 combined.

Again, your picture proved nothing because it listed a bunch of gang members killing gang members.

Mainstream matrix? You are the one that stays tuned into the the biggest MSM source in the nation. I don't watch any of them. I get my facts from the actual data.

WTF do you mean, my side of the aisle lmao. You think, because I am basing my opinion on facts, that I am from the opposite side of the aisle as you? That is a pretty bad representation of "your side of the aisle" on your part. Especially coming from the grown man with a WWE avatar lmao.

You literally admitted you have no idea if whites or blacks are involved in more shootings of innocents, so you should have stayed out of the discussion. If you are going to try to "disprove us" then you need to come with facts not "well its probably true because this picture has a bunch of minorities on it".
I wish he would just say he means. Clearly it is killing him not to talk about black on black crime . . . which by the way has nothing to do with the price of tea in China. Just a red herring to try and distract us.

I wish he would just say he means. Clearly it is killing him not to talk about black on black crime . . . which by the way has nothing to do with the price of tea in China. Just a red herring to try and distract us.

LOL! You guys are made for each other. Virtue signal harder

So for starters, I am being credited with making that statement, when I actually never made it in the first place. This guy just assumes, that since I was arguing with him, I must have been the one that made the statement in the first place.

Basically what was said was something along the lines of. "white people are more likely to do mass shootings of innocent people than other races". By mass shooting I believe it is 8+ people shot or 4+ killed. I honestly don't remember the criteria being used.

I never even said it was true or if it was not true. KCC just kept saying it was false, without providing any info. So I wanted to know why he said it was false and if he had facts to back it up.

If their main point is to say bc black people also commit crimes with guns and that is no different than what we saw in Buffalo . . . its clear they arent playing with a full deck and have stuck their heads in the sand. Further more when they complain about the economic drain via welfare, once it is pointed out that more white people receive welfare . . . well its okay for them then. Their false narratives and dishonesty are quite problematic. Shift and distract is in their playbook.

I wonder why anyone is against mandatory licensing to operate a firearm? To drive one needs a license. To serve alcohol at the Braves game you must get a license. Want to drive a big truck . . . get that cdl. To teach one must obtain a license. A gun safety class should be mandatory to purchase a firearm. Not each time a gun is purchased, but that initial licensing. Seems like 10 year follow ups to recertify is also warranted. I am surprised that it is not required for drivers.

PS Im pretty sure I said that black people with guns kill other black people. White people with guns kill other black people.

Advertisement
It is a fair statement to say that both sides only point out the "shootings" that fit their narrative. I think that is the overall point kc is making. Only outraged when it fits a certain parameter. Of course I'm a simpleton, I think any act of violence is a "hate" crime. It has happened to me, I sure hated it.

If their main point is to say bc black people also commit crimes with guns and that is no different than what we saw in Buffalo . . . its clear they arent playing with a full deck and have stuck their heads in the sand. Further more when they complain about the economic drain via welfare, once it is pointed out that more white people receive welfare . . . well its okay for them then. Their false narratives and dishonesty are quite problematic. Shift and distract is in their playbook.

I wonder why anyone is against mandatory licensing to operate a firearm? To drive one needs a license. To serve alcohol at the Braves game you must get a license. Want to drive a big truck . . . get that cdl. To teach one must obtain a license. A gun safety class should be mandatory to purchase a firearm. Not each time a gun is purchased, but that initial licensing. Seems like 10 year follow ups to recertify is also warranted. I am surprised that it is not required for drivers.

PS Im pretty sure I said that black people with guns kill other black people. White people with guns kill other black people.

I'm all of ID for firearms, alcohol, cdl, etc. ****, I'm even for Voter ID. How about you?

Advertisement

Mandatory licensing of firearms is racist, how white-supremacist of you.

Wow . . . OGH . . . Im about to pull the curtain back. Gonna suck.

When gangs fight and people are killed with guns the innocent people that are killed look like those gang bangers and they are in predominantly black areas. Some white people would opine, Good they are just hurting their own community and people. Plus it saves us in taxes bc they dont end up in prison.

Secoriea Turner an 8 year old girl was killed about 2 years ago in Atlanta. There was moral outrage for a minute, and then gone like the wind. if that girl had been white, it would have made national news for multiple minutes.

Fwiw clearly you care when people of color are treated inhumanely. I think it is also apparent that you desire a world where we can all get along. If my retort to your position is look at what these bad black men did, and that is to some how okay white supremacy murder . . . clearly I would not be speaking for Jesus. Clearly they just dont care and above all else your position must be destroyed.

That is messed up imho!

Advertisement
Wow . . . OGH . . . Im about to pull the curtain back. Gonna suck.

When gangs fight and people are killed with guns the innocent people that are killed look like those gang bangers and they are in predominantly black areas. Some white people would opine, Good they are just hurting their own community and people. Plus it saves us in taxes bc they dont end up in prison.

Secoriea Turner an 8 year old girl was killed about 2 years ago in Atlanta. There was moral outrage for a minute, and then gone like the wind. if that girl had been white, it would have made national news for multiple minutes.

Fwiw clearly you care when people of color are treated inhumanely. I think it is also apparent that you desire a world where we can all get along. If my retort to your position is look at what these bad black men did, and that is to some how okay white supremacy murder . . . clearly I would not be speaking for Jesus. Clearly they just dont care and above all else your position must be destroyed.

That is messed up imho!
Ridiculous view of the world

The 2nd part, in regard to 8 year old shooting, it went away because people only care when it fits their narrative. Did George Floyd go away? Interesting though, do you know who Justine Diamond is? She was truly innocent, white woman killed by a Somalian black police officer. Never even got coverage, and it was in the same city Minneapolis.

Ridiculous view of the world

The 2nd part, in regard to 8 year old shooting, it went away because people only care when it fits their narrative. Did George Floyd go away? Interesting though, do you know who Justine Diamond is? She was truly innocent, white woman killed by a Somalian black police officer. Never even got coverage, and it was in the same city Minneapolis.
Just stop it, we all know white-supremacists own the MSM and BigTech.

Advertisement
Back