Off-Topic Mass killings

Which is why I didn't dispute your NY, Waukesha, or Wi ones. They were valid points. As I have repeatedly stated.

"not everyone pictured in that list were gang members". Which is why I asked you "how many of them targeted innocents?" I didn't say "every single person on that list is a gang member". I was asking a question. You didn't seem to know, because you were just posting it to, as stated before, push your agenda.

I never said one particular race has all the mass murderers. I never even said anything close to that. I just was disputing the info you were posting.

If you posted "white people have more mass shootings of innocent people"(assuming that is the case) and (black people have more mass shooting of gang members"(assuming that is the case). You wouldn't have got any dispute from me. But to lump them together is very disingenuous.

My post of the picture was in response to you and other's trying to push the narrative of it mainly being white mass shooters of innocents. Which is inaccurate and it was something that could be proved false quickly. I didn't investigate into detail every single person pictured as I don't care that much or have a racial axe to grind.

Advertisement
I don’t know but does it matter? My point is that police are looking for warning signs that could have been red flags from a psych profile. I would think that would be hard to come by bc some of these people don’t exhibit warning signs that are apparent to people like parents.

Just look at kids who tragically commit suicide - for the most part it seems to come out of nowhere. I would presume the same to be the case for these mass killing sprees. Could there be some sort of trigger that looks at online activity? I guess but I imagine that would be very hard to do (and resource heavy). Otherwise, you’re looking at people with a certain profile (has exhibited signs of hurting others, is on meds, etc) and I would wager most of these folks don’t exhibit these outward facing tendencies. Jmo
Have you heard some of the side effects for those depression/anxiety meds? I'm not saying that's the cause, but it would be worth investigating if the number of homicides/suicides would be even greater without the meds.

My post of the picture was in response to you and other's trying to push the narrative of it mainly being white mass shooters of innocents. Which is inaccurate and it was something that could be proved false quickly. I didn't investigate into detail every single person pictured as I don't care that much or have a racial axe to grind.
Assuming the narrative being pushed was that it was mainly white mass shooters that killed innocents. Your picture didn't disprove that. It was just a list of people that shot 4+ people(iirc). Which didn't disprove that point at all. I don't even know if the "there are more white mass shootings of innocents than other races" is even accurate, but you sure as **** didn't disprove it with the image you posted.

In regards to your last sentence. In other words, you are basing your assumption on literally nothing and are just assuming there aren't more white mass shootings of innocents than others, since you haven't done any research on the topic. No wonder why you didn't want to get into a debate regarding this.

Have you heard some of the side effects for those depression/anxiety meds? I'm not saying that's the cause, but it would be worth investigating if the number of homicides/suicides would be even greater without the meds.

No but I imagine it plays a part due to hormonal imbalances in the brain. Either way, my sense is that a very small number of homicides/suicide cases have been on anxiety/depression meds. Purely a guess, though.

I don’t know but does it matter? My point is that police are looking for warning signs that could have been red flags from a psych profile. I would think that would be hard to come by bc some of these people don’t exhibit warning signs that are apparent to people like parents.

Just look at kids who tragically commit suicide - for the most part it seems to come out of nowhere. I would presume the same to be the case for these mass killing sprees. Could there be some sort of trigger that looks at online activity? I guess but I imagine that would be very hard to do (and resource heavy). Otherwise, you’re looking at people with a certain profile (has exhibited signs of hurting others, is on meds, etc) and I would wager most of these folks don’t exhibit these outward facing tendencies. Jmo
It might matter if the anti-psychotic meds can actually trigger it.

As far as warning signs, yes there were plenty 'online'. His preparatory to-do list for the event was laid out in great detail on Discord weeks in advance.

Advertisement
No but I imagine it plays a part due to hormonal imbalances in the brain. Either way, my sense is that a very small number of homicides/suicide cases have been on anxiety/depression meds. Purely a guess, though.
One would think the CDC would be on top of data like that.

Assuming the narrative being pushed was that it was mainly white mass shooters that killed innocents. Your picture didn't disprove that. It was just a list of people that shot 4+ people(iirc). Which didn't disprove that point at all. I don't even know if the "there are more white mass shootings of innocents than other races" is even accurate, but you sure as **** didn't disprove it with the image you posted.

In regards to your last sentence. In other words, you are basing your assumption on literally nothing and are just assuming there aren't more white mass shootings of innocents than others, since you haven't done any research on the topic. No wonder why you didn't want to get into a debate regarding this.

All that is your opinion. The statistics and facts say otherwise. In addition, innocent people are killed in gang related shootings also. My picture **** well disproved the narrative as it was undisputed data with sources for reference and the vast majority of individuals on that list were minorities. You're welcome to go deep dive into the numbers and proof you're point if you disagree. In addition, you were given three other examples of recent non white mass killers or attempted killers that you said yourself you're not disputing. I didn't want to get into a long debate because no matter how many times your side of the isle gets slapped in the face with the truth you want to stay plugged into the main stream matrix. I figured why waste my energy.

Advertisement
It might matter if the anti-psychotic meds can actually trigger it.

As far as warning signs, yes there were plenty 'online'. His preparatory to-do list for the event was laid out in great detail on Discord weeks in advance.

of course he had an online presence. My point was that you can have an online presence without being on meds (i.e. which would be a "warning sign") and having an online presence is a bit harder to flag and tie to a person than, say, being on meds/

All that is your opinion. The statistics and facts say otherwise. In addition, innocent people are killed in gang related shootings also. My picture **** well disproved the narrative as it was undisputed data with sources for reference and the vast majority of individuals on that list were minorities. You're welcome to go deep dive into the numbers and proof you're point if you disagree. In addition, you were given three other examples of recent non white mass killers or attempted killers that you said yourself you're not disputing. I didn't want to get into a long debate because no matter how many times your side of the isle gets slapped in the face with the truth you want to stay plugged into the main stream matrix. I figured why waste my energy.
Yes you provided 3 different shootings and I can go and dig up dozens more. The las vegas shooting alone had a higher body count than those 3 combined.

Again, your picture proved nothing because it listed a bunch of gang members killing gang members.

Mainstream matrix? You are the one that stays tuned into the the biggest MSM source in the nation. I don't watch any of them. I get my facts from the actual data.

WTF do you mean, my side of the aisle lmao. You think, because I am basing my opinion on facts, that I am from the opposite side of the aisle as you? That is a pretty bad representation of "your side of the aisle" on your part. Especially coming from the grown man with a WWE avatar lmao.

You literally admitted you have no idea if whites or blacks are involved in more shootings of innocents, so you should have stayed out of the discussion. If you are going to try to "disprove us" then you need to come with facts not "well its probably true because this picture has a bunch of minorities on it".

We're staying away from sides of the aisle. Too many of our problems are from imputing characteristics onto a wider group.

Advertisement
Yes you provided 3 different shootings and I can go and dig up dozens more. The las vegas shooting alone had a higher body count than those 3 combined.

Again, your picture proved nothing because it listed a bunch of gang members killing gang members.

Mainstream matrix? You are the one that stays tuned into the the biggest MSM source in the nation. I don't watch any of them. I get my facts from the actual data.

WTF do you mean, my side of the aisle lmao. You think, because I am basing my opinion on facts, that I am from the opposite side of the aisle as you? That is a pretty bad representation of "your side of the aisle" on your part. Especially coming from the grown man with a WWE avatar lmao.

You literally admitted you have no idea if whites or blacks are involved in more shootings of innocents, so you should have stayed out of the discussion. If you are going to try to "disprove us" then you need to come with facts not "well its probably true because this picture has a bunch of minorities on it".

Now the needle moves to body count? :LOL:

As you stated the criteria for that list was someone that had killed 4+ people. Not all of them were gang members and even the gang members killed innocent people. You can keep repeating your same nonsense opinion it doesn't change the facts and statistics that were provided with sources. You've have provided nothing of substance to dispute it. Bring something else to the table.

You assumed wrong my friend. I don't watch any mainstream news as all of them are bias. I prefer to watch independent content creators, look at trends, and use my common sense.

Which facts are you basing your opinion on when it comes to this subject? Enlighten me. I'm assuming you're sadly trying to discredit me because I have a Stone Cold Steve Austin avatar. I thought the attitude era of the WWE was entertaining and fun to watch. I didn't realize there was qualifying list that I needed to choose from.

I admitted nothing. I simply provided a sourced list of mass shooters of 2021 that blew you and a few others stupid opinion out the water. You guys pushed the narrative that is was more whites involved in mass shootings. Facts, stats, and a list was provided that debunked your statements. Do you have any data to back up your statements that proof the narrative you were pushing? I'll be waiting

Now the needle moves to body count? :LOL:

As you stated the criteria for that list was someone that had killed 4+ people. Not all of them were gang members and even the gang members killed innocent people. You can keep repeating your same nonsense opinion it doesn't change the facts and statistics that were provided with sources. You've have provided nothing of substance to dispute it. Bring something else to the table.

You assumed wrong my friend. I don't watch any mainstream news as all of them are bias. I prefer to watch independent content creators, look at trends, and use my common sense.

Which facts are you basing your opinion on when it comes to this subject? Enlighten me. I'm assuming you're sadly trying to discredit me because I have a Stone Cold Steve Austin avatar. I thought the attitude era of the WWE was entertaining and fun to watch. I didn't realize there was qualifying list that I needed to choose from.

I admitted nothing. I simply provided a sourced list of mass shooters of 2021 that blew you and a few others stupid opinion out the water. You guys pushed the narrative that is was more whites involved in mass shootings. Facts, stats, and a list was provided that debunked your statements. Do you have any data to back up your statements that proof the narrative you were pushing? I'll be waiting

The needle hasn't moved. It was always body count. What are we discussing then? The amount of hugs the shooters give out?

I have no need to bring anything to the table, since I never claimed anything. If you are going to try to disprove something. You need to bring facts to disprove it.

What was being said was "white people have more mass shootings of innocent people than other races". If you can't disprove that, then you need to exit the convo, because that is what was being discussed. You keep trying to change the subject.

As far as your media consumption that is good, I agree with you, except independent content creators have just as much bias.

I am not basing it on any facts, as I said earlier. I was ASKING YOU a question. Since you seemed to have all the answers. I already said, numerous times, for all I know Asians make up the most mass shooters in the USA. I don't know. I wasn't the one disputing it, you were, and you were pretty sure of yourself. So since you were sure of yourself, I assumed you had some data to back it up.

I am not discrediting you for watching WWE, as childish as it may be, I was just making a mention of it. Just like made mention of what "side of the aisle" you incorrectly assumed I was on.

You didn't blow anything out of the water. It had nothing to do with what was being discussed. I didn't push any narrative.

Lets just settle this here and now. To stop with the endless back and forth. Do you have data to show that minorities commit more mass shootings of innocents than whites?

Advertisement
Can an 18 year old purchase an assault weapon like ether AR or Ak series?
Define assault weapon.

When I stabbed a ho for taking my money with a butterknife, the police charged me with assault with a deadly weapon.

Rule of thumb: long guns 18, hand guns 21.

PS...assault weapons have been typically "defined" as semi-autos but with SEVERAL other characteristics as well too long to list here

Last edited:
The needle hasn't moved. It was always body count. What are we discussing then? The amount of hugs the shooters give out?

I have no need to bring anything to the table, since I never claimed anything. If you are going to try to disprove something. You need to bring facts to disprove it.

What was being said was "white people have more mass shootings of innocent people than other races". If you can't disprove that, then you need to exit the convo, because that is what was being discussed. You keep trying to change the subject.

As far as your media consumption that is good, I agree with you, except independent content creators have just as much bias.

I am not basing it on any facts, as I said earlier. I was ASKING YOU a question. Since you seemed to have all the answers. I already said, numerous times, for all I know Asians make up the most mass shooters in the USA. I don't know. I wasn't the one disputing it, you were, and you were pretty sure of yourself. So since you were sure of yourself, I assumed you had some data to back it up.

I am not discrediting you for watching WWE, as childish as it may be, I was just making a mention of it. Just like made mention of what "side of the aisle" you incorrectly assumed I was on.

You didn't blow anything out of the water. It had nothing to do with what was being discussed. I didn't push any narrative.

Lets just settle this here and now. To stop with the endless back and forth. Do you have data to show that minorities commit more mass shootings of innocents than whites?

Its harder to follow your stance and hilarious to watch you keep moving the goalpost with each post. I'm not going to keep going around and around with you.

That sourced list with the valid statistics I provided is proof whether you like it or not. Come back with something else besides your opinion then I'll waste more keystrokes.

Its harder to follow your stance and hilarious to watch you keep moving the goalpost with each post. I'm not going to keep going around and around with you.

That sourced list with the valid statistics I provided is proof whether you like it or not. Come back with something else besides your opinion then I'll waste more keystrokes.
I never once moved the goal post. Maybe you should learn how to read. I will post my original statement, you can either discredit it of fvck off.

"more mass shootings of innocent people are done by white people than any other race".

Define assault weapon.

When I stabbed a ho for taking my money with a butterknife, the police charged me with assault with a deadly weapon.

Rule of thumb: long guns 18, hand guns 21.

PS...assault weapons have been typically "defined" as semi-autos but with SEVERAL other characteristics as well too long to list here
Thank you for that clarification!

Advertisement
Back