Markevious Brown (Part 2)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol go play for Ole **** thats comical that program wont do **** and never will i cant fathom how they pull all these top kids in!? Kiffin wont be there long anyways im sure its a one way stop to whereever the **** he ends up next!

Unbelievable that he's going to end up at The Toilet.

Advertisement
For all the pages and bickering and drama that this one kid has brought on here....
He better be some police dog version of a **** corner back or y’all got some splaining to do

He’s not good dude can’t even keep a starting job at IMG apparently, lmfao give me Burns over this guy every single time no question. Give me Covington over this guy every time

Advertisement
Im Waiting GIF

Advertisement
Everyone should be furious at Rumph, Baker and Diaz for this.

Why? This kid can go to Ole Miss for all I care. He doesn't want to come here. I don't blame Diaz for that. What I do blame Diaz and co. for is being in a situation where we are desperate for a CB and waiting on a player who clearly is trying to avoid Miami. If we had other CBs on the board, I'd tell Brown, "Sorry, all the seats are filled, see you in the portal."

Why? This kid can go to Ole Miss for all I care. He doesn't want to come here. I don't blame Diaz for that. What I do blame Diaz and co. for is being in a situation where we are desperate for a CB and waiting on a player who clearly is trying to avoid Miami. If we had other CBs on the board, I'd tell Brown, "Sorry, all the seats are filled, see you in the portal."
Wasnt this the narrative that was said with Tae last year

I have now scrolled up and down this thread, checked out the kid’s twitter feed, and looked at the CBs in 247. Why exactly does everyone think he is going to Ole ****? Aside from the fact that Rumph sucks and we have been a mess recruiting CBs, which is enough to cause the speculation.

Advertisement
Back