Markevious Brown (Part 2)

The best do not chase. They are signed sealed and delivered behind doors. You think a kid is holding Saban / Swiney hostage. You don’t know football recruiting.

Stop being a semantics jag-off.

If a kid is down to 2 or 3 of the best schools, then 1 or 2 are "chasing".

Advertisement
Again you don’t understand recruiting. It’s ok. Just stick to football. Guys like you got us in this mess.

The best do not chase. They are signed sealed and delivered behind doors. You think a kid is holding Saban / Swiney hostage. You don’t know football recruiting.
This is only a half-truth. The best schools still have top players hold them hostage because surely more than one bag is om the table. However, the top ranked schools also have something called options where they still end up with respectable players.

coincidentally, I was playing Warzone last night with a friend and his brother in law and other friend, and mentioned something about IMG. Turns out they are coaches there. I mentioned Brown and the one dude laughed saying he’s always changing his mind. Was pretty random especially since I live in Delaware and my boy lives in Jersey, just a low probability connection.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back