Markevious Brown (Part 2)

Advertisement
"Played coy". More BS from you. The kid has had Miami in his final rankings all along.

Just keep building your false narratives.

I ask this with no sarcasm, how long have you been following Miami recruiting? Here's what I believe. A muck kid who grew up watching the Canes his entire life has no reason to wait this long in choosing the Canes if he wants to be on the team. All the other So FL kids committed months ago. The narrative is pretty clear to anyone willing to look at the evidence.

I have never heard of that one.
But I've been to a few banned strip clubs and massage parlors on the Murch..... if you know what I'm talking about...
1605927095481.gif

According to 247, Ole Miss has 9 scholarship CBs on the roster with only 1 senior and 3 committed for their 2021 class. I really don't see any reason to go to Ole Miss if he wants to play cause Ole Miss defense doesn't look too fresh and their juniors will probably come back. Then again this is Florida recruitment.

Advertisement
According to 247, Ole Miss has 9 scholarship CBs on the roster with only 1 senior and 3 committed for their 2021 class. I really don't see any reason to go to Ole Miss if he wants to play cause Ole Miss defense doesn't look too fresh and their juniors will probably come back. Then again this is Florida recruitment.

But SEC.

Advertisement
I know people have been trashing the kid because they think he is a SEC lean, but I believe he played will last night and had a pick.

I know people have been trashing the kid because they think he is a SEC lean, but I believe he played will last night and had a pick.
Trashing the kid is stupid, but typical CIS.

The heat should always be towards the staff if they can't get the job done & secure commitments.

Markevious hasn't trolled us at all, he's just taken his time with his recruitment, if he signs with Miami next month it'll be a great pull by Rumph, if he signs with Ole Miss then score another one for Coach T-Buck.

I've felt he was going to choose us for a while, but then things always get shaky when push comes to shove lol, so we'll just have to see come 12/15.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't get it. Why not? Looks like he's putting up the U after the game.
Because those with PTSD think that he is doing it to build suspense or create confusion because word is out he is all SEC. (So his HS state championship picture will always have him throwing up the U, but it was worth it to create drama).

Because those with PTSD think that he is doing it to build suspense or create confusion because word is out he is all SEC. (So his HS state championship picture will always have him throwing up the U, but it was worth it to create drama).

Building drama seems to depend on whether anyone cares if he goes to Mississippi or not. I don't think he's building drama since I don't think many Canes fans are heavily invested..

Advertisement
Back