Mark this down as the date Rick lost the fanbase

Advertisement
It’s over, old buddy. They ain’t firing this guy, and I’m not even going to waste my energy thinking about it or trying to rally the troops.

We’re stuck with this dope until he decides to retire. Hopefully, he has enough love for UM that he will put his ego aside and hire a real OC.

My slanted Asian eyes have tears coming out of them like Ironeyes Cody

so its Golden 2.0 with slightly better recruiting except at DT?

I wouldn't say that. Golden needed to go after game 3 of his first year. Rich can make some changes for the better by hiring a real oc with a modern offense. If he doesn't then that means he's committed to a pile of shut and Miami needs to move on plain and simple.

He benched Perry after a horrible beginning to the game.

A kid that just picked up a monster come from behind win against our arch rival

He didn’t put in a Cade Weldon or Jarren Williams (not specifically those guys so don’t take it literally) to add a “spark” to the offense

No, he stuck in a mediocre QB that is the anti-spark. A couple of series somehow trumped 1.5 years of the same old crap.

As soon as Perry was benched, I’m not afraid to say I was so ****ed off I shut the ******* game off. No way in **** I was going to waste my night watching another episode of the sitcom: The Richt/Rosier Offense

Pulling Perry lost me as well

Advertisement
Pulling Perry lost me as well
It was truly a coRch move

We throw that around but that was the perfect example

I’m not dumb enough to expect Richt to win championships. I don’t expect some Briles level offense the next week. What I do expect is him not to make such detrimental decisions that cost us games. He can’t help he’s not an elite coach. Can’t help he’s not a good play caller. He can help not doing blatantly stupid **** like this.

All this game did for me is open up my Saturdays for more Destiny 2. Like someone before me said I'll just watch on replay IF we win.

Advertisement
We don’t have the personnel to run his plodding offense. We have spread personnel, especially w light TEs. Sealed blows, can’t be all talent. Opponents don’t even need to really watch much film on us as it’s thebsame plays over and over and over again. Zero wrinkles, no scheme for opponent. Undisciplined play. Love the players, and Richt, however, his pride and stubbornness are killing us now. And pulling Rosier was sign of
This right here.

Rick will part ways with Searles at the end of the year and try to convince us that all is well. Searles replacement might be Neil Calloway who is currently coaching at USC. He would coach the OL and could be Rick’s offensive assistant. Calloway was the OC during the time that GA was actually championship caliber.

Pulling Perry, continuing to run for 1-2 yards on first and second down, and the onside kick did it for me. Tito and Bandy was just icing on the cake. Bandy I get the aggressiveness but if Tito is still on the team this week or if he is still getting pt then that just sums up what kind of a coach Richt is.

Advertisement
I said the same thing on Twitter today. He’s lost the fan base with this one.

This morning was somber for me..almost like mourning a death bc I know under this regime, our program is dead again & it’s a shame bc we all deserve better than this.

The game has passed Richt by & he’s using Miami to fatten his retirement & get his family paid.

His son & Searls are **** coaches & I’ve said this from day one they were hired. The offense is the worst since Dan Werner was in charge & he has talent everywhere.

Rick will part ways with Searles at the end of the year and try to convince us that all is well. Searles replacement might be Neil Calloway who is currently coaching at USC. He would coach the OL and could be Rick’s offensive assistant. Calloway was the OC during the time that GA was actually championship caliber.

UGA was championship caliber back then bc most of the teams were average.

Richt isn’t a championship caliber coach.

Gene chizik came in the SEC after him & won a natty.

Rick isnt going anywhere even if he loses every game the rest of the reason. Maine James isn’t a real AD and most fans know this. He makes Rick coffee every morning and also fetches his newspaper. Bottomline no one is telling Rick what to do or to get some help offensively.

Translated that means this is a way worse scenario than Folden and Shannon ever were.

Exactly. Blake James is a fanboy & a joke.

We hired a bus boy to be the GM

Advertisement
My orange and green glasses are off. Finally coming to grips with the fact this team is mediocre. Last year was indeed a fluke. Unless at home in a frenzied environment this team is not good. Inept offense. And now Richt has turned the QB situation into a total cluster. Dude needs an OC in the worst way, but that's not happening.

Onside kick call is one of the worst moves I've ever seen. Just dumb.

1. Should have put Perry back in after 2 Rosiers series
2. Always take the points. 4&1 you kick the FG smdh
3. On side kick with timeouts and 3 mins and defense paying nasty. Worst coaching call I have seen.
4. Special teams coach should be fired
5. We need a OC up in the box. You don’t have he same perspective on the sideline

So disgusted with Mark Richt right now and I was a big supporter of his

I wouldn't say that. Golden needed to go after game 3 of his first year. Rich can make some changes for the better by hiring a real oc with a modern offense. If he doesn't then that means he's committed to a pile of shut and Miami needs to move on plain and simple.
Golden was trash only like 1 or 2 posters saw it after 3 games

Advertisement
Back