Mark this down as the date Rick lost the fanbase

If you weren't Gargling Morks nuts with such care and precision, your mouth would have room for food....

I don’t think that’s physically possible whereas you giving Butch and former players reach-arounds seems probable.

You do realize this thread isn’t about Butch right?

Advertisement
I don’t think that’s physically possible whereas you giving Butch and former players reach-arounds seems probable.

You do realize this thread isn’t about Butch right?
I realize it.....Funny thing is....The thread would've been about Butch winning....

Woke up today still crushed by the realization that Rick is only marginally better than the Goldannonoker 3 headed **** that was here the last 12 years. Worst part is he’s basically unfireable unlike the other 3, and Fake Jimmy has given him complete autonomy.

Rick calling plays is like the 94 year old guy who insists on continuing to drive even though he’s legally blind.

**** shame!!! For all the good he has been, he cancels it out with duds like this! Get out of your ego homes, bring in someone to run that offense and all the studs. We complained about Diaz, but he at least made changes, the striker and always makes adjustments at half.

Advertisement
Woke up today still crushed by the realization that Rick is only marginally better than the Goldannonoker 3 headed **** that was here the last 12 years. Worst part is he’s basically unfireable unlike the other 3, and Fake Jimmy has given him complete autonomy.

Rick calling plays is like the 94 year old guy who insists on continuing to drive even though he’s legally blind.

Did you at least get a good nights sleep, friend?

I woke up today feeling defeated for this same reason. We are really screwed this time. And frankly, I no longer have the energy and don’t think I can do another 4 years of fighting to get this program back like we did with Golden.

Al golden and James Coley play calling wasn’t even this bad or anything near it on offense. I’m dismayed

Advertisement
I woke up today feeling defeated for this same reason. We are really screwed this time. And frankly, I no longer have the energy and don’t think I can do another 4 years of fighting to get this program back like we did with Golden.

Never give up. Keep fighting the good fight.

I just had a flashback... HE ONSIDE KICKED THE BALL WITH 3:10 LEFT DOWN BY 3 POINTS WITH ALL 3 TIMEOUTS LEFT & 15YD RUNNING INTO THE KICKER PENALTY WHICH WOULDA BEEN AN AUTOMATIC TOUCHBACK!

All we had to do was kick the ball off regular into the back of the End Zone, get the 3 stops the Defense had been getting all night (especially at that point in the game) & force a punt with 1min & some change left. He completely took the momentum away from us.

Bruhhhhh... I still can't believe he did that like WTF??????

I can tell you why he did it @Liberty City El

ego

he's tired of manny winning games, he wanted to show us all how his offense was gonna get the ball back and win that game

backfire, and now he looks even worse

If richt had a single honorable bone in his body he would STEP DOWN

I think we have 2 more years of this before Richt retires. Until then, he won't be fired and He won't fire his son/Brown or relieve himself of playcalling duties. At best, he might do some of the latter and lean on Brown for playcalling but that will be equally disastrous b/c Brown is a pound-it-out kind of playcaller. Once Richt retires in a couple years, we'll start anew. Until then, it's more of the same unless we catch lightning in a bottle at OL and QB.

Just glad I have NCAA 11, so I can live in fantasyland another 5 years before Richt retires with a perpetual 8-4 average record.

Advertisement
This still kills me. How he didnt hire him shows you exactly what kind of ego this Richt has. Smartest man in the room complex.
I feel like that's a question that a booster with some real juice in the program should ask. Did he not hire him because of money? Did he not want the job? Or did Richt not want to have to move around the coaches he is loyal to?

Atleast UVs punt returner didn't have enough time to pull a "Dirty Diana/Billie Jean MJ repertoire before his PR like Matthews did last week.....Boy...that was a relief....

Advertisement
I feel like that's a question that a booster with some real juice in the program should ask. Did he not hire him because of money? Did he not want the job? Or did Richt not want to have to move around the coaches he is loyal to?
I dont know, but last nights sleep hasnt helped at all. Its like waking up from a terrible dream.

I think we have 2 more years of this before Richt retires. Until then, he won't be fired and He won't fire his son/Brown or relieve himself of playcalling duties. At best, he might do some of the latter and lean on Brown for playcalling but that will be equally disastrous b/c Brown is a pound-it-out kind of playcaller. Once Richt retires in a couple years, we'll start anew. Until then, it's more of the same unless we catch lightning in a bottle at OL and QB.
And the problem isnt the play calling, but the play concepts, so Brown is a non starter if hes calling plays out of Richts play book.

I'm hoping the former players that have been around and were involved in his hiring "Vilma" will speak up to him at some point and tell him he needs an OC that spreads the ball around.

No reason why we can't run an Oklahoma style offense especially with the defense we have. You wouldn't see us struggle in games like this.

I mean we know our Oline is a weakness so scheme something that helps them and give your QB some time

Advertisement
Back