Mark this down as the date Rick lost the fanbase

Dreamed about that ******* loss. I'm still ****ed. The worst part is we just extended Richt ( again, prematurely. Blake James ******* LOVES doing that.) For the foreseeable future he's the HC. I'm ok with Richt as a CEO type. But we all know he won't bend and will want to call plays. Why else would his worthless son be here if he wasn't being groomed for an OC job? Richt is going to call his plays his way and we're just going to get more and more bitter.

Advertisement
Yeah aside from that whole UNC cheating thingy. Sorry, you showed your hand about Butch a long time ago, you're hardly objective.
Too F-ing bad....Butch was totally vindicated from the UNC debacle by both the NCAA and UNC....but by all means...keep up with your lies....he's a better coach than that Lobotimized Statue I see standing there hiding his mouth as he calls out one of his 3 plays...

Last edited:
Too F-ing bad....Butch was totally vindicated from the UNC debacle by both the NCAA and UNC....but by all means...keep up with your lies....he's a better coach that that Lobotimized Statue I see standing there hiding his mouth as he calls out one of his 3 plays...
obviously you didn't watch the whole game. the playbook opened and another play came out... now we have 4 plays

obviously you didn't watch the whole game. the playbook opened and another play came out... now we have 4 plays

Yep... just in time for ole Rosy. Until then it was just 3 plays.... Rosy supposedly mastered his 4 play playbook.

Advertisement
Too F-ing bad....Butch was totally vindicated from the UNC debacle by both the NCAA and UNC....but by all means...keep up with your lies....he's a better coach that that Lobotimized Statue I see standing there hiding his mouth as he calls out one of his 3 plays...

Hence his outstanding career move to resurrect the mighty FIU program,:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

In all honesty, I'm still in disbelief that we lost to VIRGINIA.
And the nerve to actually say you run 30 year old plays like it's the thing to do???

I'm done with Richt the playcaller. Fook his son, too. And the OL coach can eat a d1ck, too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rick isnt going anywhere even if he loses every game the rest of the reason. Maine James isn’t a real AD and most fans know this. He makes Rick coffee every morning and also fetches his newspaper. Bottomline no one is telling Rick what to do or to get some help offensively.

Translated that means this is a way worse scenario than Folden and Shannon ever were.

Hence his outstanding career move to resurrect the mighty FIU program,:ibis-roflmao-sm3:
He doesn't have to resurrect a F-ing thing...and owes UM not a F-ing thing whatsoever....When your resume states that your CFBs Greatest evaluator of talent in NCAA History...and your Solely responsible for putting the Greatest Collection of talent on a FB field, that pretty much trumps anything Mork has ever done or will do....

Advertisement
I was at the game, I can’t even be proud that I basically called every play before Richt ran it, it was too predictable, and if a play did work then he would run it again and just flip the plays. The two ints from Kosi were badddd. Pulling him is obviously a sign that there will be an open competition next year at QB when there should be an open competition for head coach. I was so embarrassed by that onside kick call when our defense had been shutting them down that I had left a game prematurely for the first time in my life. We lose games every year we shouldn’t be losing and it seems like our big wins are a fluke bc it’s always behind key turnovers and crowd noise. I’m not going to say they lost me as a fan but I have lost faith in Richt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back