Mark this down as the date Rick lost the fanbase

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
It’s happened at some point for the last 3 **** coaches. And this is likely the day it happened for Rick. Some of us figured he’d never be a NC coach because he had 15 years to do it at UbaGA and never came through.

But I expected more than this. I expected to pretty much dominate the Coastal. This up and down yo-yo **** from week to week is a prime mark of an unprepared team. His insistence on running an antiquated plodding slow tempo offense is another black mark.

It’s just a middle of the road, undisciplined team with a horribly inept offense that keeps everyone in every game against us.

Advertisement
The Emperor has no clothes.

We've all seen these moments before for the past 15 years. The moments when a sizable chunk of the fanbase, not a majority, comes to the realization that there is a definitive ceiling to heights the headcoach is capable of reaching with us. For me, this was Richt's.

I'm not ready to gas up the planes, but only because I know we wont do anything, or even force his hand to hire an OC.

This seems to always happen in year 3. With Coker, I knew it was that game where we needed Winslow to perform a miraculous catch to beat WVU. I forgot what game it was for Shannon. In year 3 for Golden it was at Sunlife stadium in the rain where we made Logan Thomas look like a Heisman contender. But in year 3, it was on the road in Virginia that did Richt in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Say what you want about us Miami fans. It took UGA's dopey fanbase to realize this **** about Richt in 14 years (wheels started falling off a bit before that). It's just halfway through year 3 and we're already at that point. Miami fans may be fickle and extreme, but we catch onto bull**** quicker than most. And in the end, that's why I ultimately love and hate this fanbase.

Advertisement
It’s happened at some point for the last 3 **** coaches. And this is likely the day it happened for Rick. Some of us figured he’d never be a NC coach because he had 15 years to do it at UbaGA and never came through.

But I expected more than this. I expected to pretty much dominate the Coastal. This up and down yo-yo **** from week to week is a prime mark of an unprepared team. His insistence on running an antiquated plodding slow tempo offense is another black mark.

It’s just a middle of the road, undisciplined team with a horribly inept offense that keeps everyone in every game against us.
really hurts, but that is the truth,..... need some massive change but can Fake james execute the changes that are necessary.
the killer was the change at QB... + he embarrassed himself with that onside kick decision last i 4 q

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back