Mark this down as the date Rick lost the fanbase

I consider myself a composed rational individual. That being said, fly the ******* banner!!! It should read “ Hire an OC or GTFO!”

Advertisement
Richt has put the final nail in the Miami program. This fan base showed out in Dallas like never before and we **** on ourselves. We want this badly but we are lead by an old inept coach.

The poor offense and QB play is all the proof you need we have a first class Corch!!!

The program died tonight and I will never ever blame a kid from south Florida from leaving home.

We need a savage coach and recruiter!!!

I want Mario

Between him actually telling the media last week that he almost benched his redshirt freshman qb after a 20 PT comeback, and then saying the trash *** 5th year senior had a good game this week, after playing like actual dog ****, he lost me. How in the world does a coach with that much experience sound so fuccin dumb

Advertisement
I guess I should've been speaking for myself. I become wary in Golden's 2 year, but wanted to give him time. But by year 3, seeing that abortion of a team we trotted out against VT at home did it for me. The RAB that year against Louisville was just icing on the cake.
Agree 100%

Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 11.00.09 PM.png

It was apparent immediately when you noticed that we actually looked worse on offense with Richt than we did with Dale. The team he inherited was ready to win the coastal in year one, and for a coach that was supposed to at least walk the Costal coming from the big bad SEC, he failed miserably.

There's been a stench to him since day 1.

Advertisement
He’s lost me now

Part of me wishes we lost to FSU so that the heat would be turned up even more

This seems to always happen in year 3. With Coker, I knew it was that game where we needed Winslow to perform a miraculous catch to beat WVU. I forgot what game it was for Shannon. In year 3 for Golden it was at Sunlife stadium in the rain where we made Logan Thomas look like a Heisman contender. But in year 3, it was on the road in Virginia that did Richt in.

Golden was game 1 when I saw that wefense for the first time. I wanted to believe in cmr but damm his offense is garbage and special teams seriously wtf

Advertisement
It’s happened at some point for the last 3 **** coaches. And this is likely the day it happened for Rick. Some of us figured he’d never be a NC coach because he had 15 years to do it at UbaGA and never came through.

But I expected more than this. I expected to pretty much dominate the Coastal. This up and down yo-yo **** from week to week is a prime mark of an unprepared team. His insistence on running an antiquated plodding slow tempo offense is another black mark.

It’s just a middle of the road, undisciplined team with a horribly inept offense that keeps everyone in every game against us.
The only thing missing from this game was an orange tie and coach No D.

See you all at the Whatever Bowl in Wherethe****ami,USA in early December.

He did the same crap at Georgia for 15 years
Losing to gators on the regular
Losing 3 sec championships
Blowing the talents of Gurley. Green .Stafford
10 -3 or 9-4 was the norm
Starting bauta over Lambert vs UF
Nothing shocking about this

Advertisement
This seems to always happen in year 3. With Coker, I knew it was that game where we needed Winslow to perform a miraculous catch to beat WVU. I forgot what game it was for Shannon. In year 3 for Golden it was at Sunlife stadium in the rain where we made Logan Thomas look like a Heisman contender. But in year 3, it was on the road in Virginia that did Richt in.
It’s probably always year 3 because that’s the year that you know you either have a top guy or a dog. If the HC isn’t winning big by year 3 at a marquee program that has won multiple NCs, then he’s a dog.

Advertisement
Back