Mark this down as the date Rick lost the fanbase

It’s happened at some point for the last 3 **** coaches. And this is likely the day it happened for Rick. Some of us figured he’d never be a NC coach because he had 15 years to do it at UbaGA and never came through.

But I expected more than this. I expected to pretty much dominate the Coastal. This up and down yo-yo **** from week to week is a prime mark of an unprepared team. His insistence on running an antiquated plodding slow tempo offense is another black mark.

It’s just a middle of the road, undisciplined team with a horribly inept offense that keeps everyone in every game against us.

He lost me a LONG time ago.

I guess I should welcome everyone to the fanbase now?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly what is the big difference between Rick and Golden other than a massively larger salary? Both got *** kicked by Clemson. Golden actually would have had acc coastal title if we hadn't self imposed (since UNC was ineligible). I see the same coaches year 3 except one has tenure and makes 4 million plus per year

This seems to always happen in year 3. With Coker, I knew it was that game where we needed Winslow to perform a miraculous catch to beat WVU. I forgot what game it was for Shannon. In year 3 for Golden it was at Sunlife stadium in the rain where we made Logan Thomas look like a Heisman contender. But in year 3, it was on the road in Virginia that did Richt in.
Radio was the loss to UNC in 2009 when Jacory Harris single-handedly got us intercepted into oblivion.

Folden was really the absurd loss to UVA in 2012 but I didn't recognize it until the VT game in '13 because our fraudulent 7-0 start masked it.

And yes, tonight did it for this staff. They had to try to lose this game. Total ******* garbage.

It’s happened at some point for the last 3 **** coaches. And this is likely the day it happened for Rick. Some of us figured he’d never be a NC coach because he had 15 years to do it at UbaGA and never came through.

But I expected more than this. I expected to pretty much dominate the Coastal. This up and down yo-yo **** from week to week is a prime mark of an unprepared team. His insistence on running an antiquated plodding slow tempo offense is another black mark.

It’s just a middle of the road, undisciplined team with a horribly inept offense that keeps everyone in every game against us.
What does your playbook look like?

Exactly D, absolutely positively NOTHING will change following this debacle. Business as usual.

Advertisement

PREACH!

Advertisement
We don’t have the personnel to run his plodding offense. We have spread personnel, especially w light TEs. Sealed blows, can’t be all talent. Opponents don’t even need to really watch much film on us as it’s thebsame plays over and over and over again. Zero wrinkles, no scheme for opponent. Undisciplined play. Love the players, and Richt, however, his pride and stubbornness are killing us now. And pulling Rosier was sign of coaching scared. Perry looked dejected after. All his creation

yjAPGAZ.jpg

Right can stay if he hires a real OC, a new QB coach, a new ST coach...since that's not happening...*** this ****!

Advertisement
There is no accountability because the Head Coach is the OC and the QB Corch is the Head Coach’s kid...and everyone knows it.

Any other program, at least the QB Coach would have been gone by now.

That terrible onside kick was eerily similar to the one against GT last year. This coaching staff is wasting another NC caliber defense

Radio was the loss to UNC in 2009 when Jacory Harris single-handedly got us intercepted into oblivion.

Folden was really the absurd loss to UVA in 2012 but I didn't recognize it until the VT game in '13 because our fraudulent 7-0 start masked it.

And yes, tonight did it for this staff. They had to try to lose this game. Total ******* garbage.

I guess I should've been speaking for myself. I become wary in Golden's 2 year, but wanted to give him time. But by year 3, seeing that abortion of a team we trotted out against VT at home did it for me. The RAB that year against Louisville was just icing on the cake.

Advertisement
Back