Mark this down as the date Rick lost the fanbase

Advertisement
When he yanked Perry I wavered....

When he stuck with Rosier the rest of the game I was done.

It’s probably always year 3 because that’s the year that you know you either have a top guy or a dog. If the HC isn’t winning big by year 3 at a marquee program that has won multiple NCs, then he’s a dog.

Is a dog the same thing as a ***aloon?

Indeed. Absolutely done with him.

Just wait until the spring with all the practice reports come out on a better Perry & Jarren and how the O is more wide open/better etc.

Save it.
Fvck Richt from this point forward, unfortunately we are stuck with him.
Sad day. We’re stuck with him. And I know Miami fans. It’s going to get toxic. And we’ll start losing out on most of the blue chip recruits. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Advertisement
Richt has put the final nail in the Miami program. This fan base showed out in Dallas like never before and we **** on ourselves. We want this badly but we are lead by an old inept coach.

The poor offense and QB play is all the proof you need we have a first class Corch!!!

The program died tonight and I will never ever blame a kid from south Florida from leaving home.

We need a savage coach and recruiter!!!

I want Mario

You lost me at Mario. As you noticed X & O's matter. All of or championship coaches ex. corker brought innovative schemes. Mario brings NOTHING!

I would take Scott Frost in a heartbeat and seriously would offer the Iowa State coach about 5 million and a night with Bloke James wife.

Advertisement
Honestly I'm not as mad as I expected. Probably more relieved I don't have to have my heart broken with a pathetic loss at the end of the season. Rick ran a UGA program with nearly unlimited money, that could literally buy the best recruits, and he still couldn't make it to the playoffs. Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one. He isn't a great coach.

Advertisement
There is no accountability because the Head Coach is the OC and the QB Corch is the Head Coach’s kid...and everyone knows it.

Any other program, at least the QB Coach would have been gone by now.

Stoops gets chit canned by his HC after losing to Texas and giving up 48 points...what happens when we lay consecutive eggs on offense?!? Not a **** thing!

It’s happened at some point for the last 3 **** coaches. And this is likely the day it happened for Rick. Some of us figured he’d never be a NC coach because he had 15 years to do it at UbaGA and never came through.

But I expected more than this. I expected to pretty much dominate the Coastal. This up and down yo-yo **** from week to week is a prime mark of an unprepared team. His insistence on running an antiquated plodding slow tempo offense is another black mark.

It’s just a middle of the road, undisciplined team with a horribly inept offense that keeps everyone in every game against us.

I’ve been saying, it saying and saying. Bad hire from day 1

We’re hired a coach who’d just been fired for non performance...a coach that showed he was bad at evaluating QBs...a coach that had he play calling duties stripped from him by the UGA AD, and was forced to hire an OC. Bad ****

I’ve posted this about 50 times on this board over the past 3 years. He’s John Cooper

Advertisement
He's incompetent and cracks under pressure. Plain and simple.

His logic in benching Perry IN THAT MOMENT simply cannot be justified by even the biggest ******* apologists on this board. Even if Rosier had led the team to a victory it would have been a step back in the development of Perry and the process of building for the near future. We're taking about the same ******* that benched Rosier LAST year for Evan ******* Sherieffs, only to come right back to him after realizing he had a moment of incompetence by going to an even WORSE option.

I'm telling all of you right now we are ****ed. This time around banners won't work and the administration is NEVER going to fire him.

Tonight isn't the night Richt lost the fanbase, tonight might be signaling that long term mediocrity is here to stay and will be the norm for this program going forward. Richt will get absolutely ZERO heat for the incompetent powers that be that are acting as custodians for this program.

You lost me at Mario. As you noticed X & O's matter. All of or championship coaches ex. corker brought innovative schemes. Mario brings NOTHING!

He beat the #7 team and would be undefeated if he had called for a kneel down, and that is with a program that had been buttf#cked by Willie Taggart.

Advertisement
Back