Mark this down as the date Rick lost the fanbase

Advertisement
I thought Richt would get an extra win a year in the ACC coastal, NOPE! Dude is the same 9-10 win coach he was in the SEC and dude in a weaker division and conference.

Ummm, that was after the Pitt-Clem-Wis triple header fiasco, topped off with the LSU debacle (yes, 4 straight loss catastrophe)
Open your eyes, behold the new corch, same as the old corch

This. That Pitt loss last year was an abomination.

It’s probably always year 3 because that’s the year that you know you either have a top guy or a dog. If the HC isn’t winning big by year 3 at a marquee program that has won multiple NCs, then he’s a dog.

There are questionable hires on this staff. On the offensive side of the ball it's obvious. You're going to neg the **** out of me, Chise but this is the one thing I love Saban. Saban would never hire family as well as coaches that he's not emotionally tied to. Saban would've never hired Richt Jr. with his credentials. And if his o-line performed the way ours has for the last 3 years, Searels wouldn't be coaching here. The sad thing is, iirc UGA's admin had to step in and tell Richt to fire coaches. I don't see Blake James mustering up the necessary testosterone to pull a move like that with Richt. And if he does, as you've said, you've got a dog as a coach; not a top dog.

Advertisement
We lost to an unranked team who’s QB completed 12 passes for 92 yards 0 TD’s and 3 picks. That is amazing. My football life just ******* sucks.

There are plenty of guys who hated the hire from day one and were never going to give him a chance. They do that with every coach.

I gave him, Gorlden and Radio a chance but real always recognize real.

Right out the gate you can always separate the weak from the obsolete.

Advertisement
He beat the #7 team and would be undefeated if he had called for a kneel down, and that is with a program that had been buttf#cked by Willie Taggart.

And he corched himself to lose against Stanford by not kneeling. That is 50/50 in his big games. That's average, he sucks.

Moreover he has a NFL qb that he was gifted by Helfirch. He won't do sh:t at Oregon and Miami would be IDIOTS to hire him.

Advertisement
Guy made his Bones riding the coattails of one of the great auto-pilot programs ever at FSU.

Used that to get a gig at the endless resource UGA during a time when the conference was a total joke. Early 2000s SEC was the worst conference in FBS. Look no further than 2004 Auburn being left out of a title shot bc it was widely understood the SEC was trash.

Richt is not that old in normal years, but in coaching years he's ancient. His prime as an Xs and Os coach was 25 years ago.

This seems to always happen in year 3. With Coker, I knew it was that game where we needed Winslow to perform a miraculous catch to beat WVU. I forgot what game it was for Shannon. In year 3 for Golden it was at Sunlife stadium in the rain where we made Logan Thomas look like a Heisman contender. But in year 3, it was on the road in Virginia that did Richt in.

Year 3 is usually when you find out if a coach has it or not.

Advertisement
And he corched himself to lose against Stanford by not kneeling. That is 50/50 in his big games. That's average, he sucks. Moreover he has a NFL qb that he was gifted by Helfirch. He won't do sh:t at Oregon and Miami would be IDIOTS to hire him.

I'll happily accept a corch who has a game 100% won but loses on a kneel down to Stanford over a coach who gets waxed by Pitt and UVA.

It is lunacy that this administration allowed the HC to be his own OC and hire his son as the QB coach.
Simple lodgic says that when it comes to the HC evaluating the the job the OC is doing and the QB coach is doing...he won’t be honest.
But we have cuckolds for admistrators.

Advertisement
Back