Mark Richt Hurricane Hotline Interview 12/10 questionable comments

Advertisement
Advertisement
This interview is very telling of who our coach is. Starting at the 2:30 minute mark until about 2:55 minute mark he talks about not utilizing the approximate extra 15 practices that you get during bowl season and that he would only use 8 practices to focus on the opponent. Shouldn’t he be utilizing every chance he gets to work with our roster to get better and especially for the offense who held us back from being a better team this season. To me this shows our HC lacks self awareness and just does not have that killer mentality to make us great or to be great at his craft himself. I guess he only wants to do just enough to get bye or indeed this is just his retirement gig and he is waiting for our administration to realize he catfished us and the gig is up.

https://wqam.radio.com/media/audio-channel/12-10-18-hurricane-hotline-hour-1

<iframe src="https://omny.fm/shows/560-wqam/12-10-18-hurricane-hotline-hour-1/embed" width="100%" height="180px" frameborder="0"></iframe>

1C2A0519-63FE-4D1E-A83C-F2C1054E173C.gif

I don’t understand this at all but then again I don’t understand a lot of things within this program.

Like I said, making it to a bowl game would be good for us because we need the 15 8 extra practices.

Advertisement
I did check. Didn’t find a single one. And I’m not defending Richt, I’m debunking total bull****. There’s a huge difference.
LOL. So Rorcht can't find a couple hours in a day to make his team better. I don't care what you didn't see; I know **** well the majority of teams in bowls use the advantage to the fullest extent. Not Miami, every is fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Corch could hold 800 practices and it wouldn't matter. He's corching like a slow Zombie.

He could hold more practices to tweak plays to create favorable matchups based on wisc film.

He could hold more practices to add different formations creating mental challenge to wisc defense.

He could hold more practices to rep "tempo" which can create mental mistakes for wisc defense.

He could pop in some Tony Robbins VOD and get a clue.

Corch has been on the sidelines a lot of years.

He lacks the constant courage needed to lead.

He seems sensitive and uncertain, and nervous at times.

I see communication as his greatest weakness.

Guess I won’t be expecting this offense to pass for more than 52 yards against Wisconsin. Sigh.. Perhaps we should limit or remove Spring football too. What the **** is Richt doing?

Advertisement
Back