Mark Richt Hurricane Hotline Interview 12/10 questionable comments

And this where the sorry S Fl sports reporters also fail us.

I need one of these guys -- just one -- to press Richt and James to explain how only using half of your allotted bowl practices benefits ypur 7 - 5 team? Also, what are the coaches doing on the days they are not using ?

They're recruiting. Dead period begins Sunday. That's 12/16. The game is 12/27, and you have to travel. I hate not using the practices as well, but the early signing period really throws a wrench into that.

Advertisement
Wow. All this hysteria about the number of practices and no one bothered to do any math on it?

What day were we selected for this bowl?

December 2nd

When are finals at UM?

December 6th -12th

When is the bowl game?

December 27th

Absolute minimum time off for players and coaches for travel, Christmas Day and Christmas Eve?

Days remaining?

Are we supposed to run two a days and not give players not a single additional day off?

Don’t know why I ask. Everyone can continue their daily hair on fire hysteria sessions.

https://registrar.miami.edu/_assets/pdf/new-site/calendars/Fall-2018.pdf

MATH?! On this board?!!? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Mork doesnt want to tire out his wife by having her fill cups of water for 7 extra practices. Have a ******* heart you jerks

Oh, also, **** every single richt that is employed by the university of miami

Wow. All this hysteria about the number of practices and no one bothered to do any math on it?

December 2nd

When are finals at UM?

December 6th -12th

When is the bowl game?

December 27th

Absolute minimum time off for players and coaches for travel, Christmas Day and Christmas Eve?

Days remaining?

Are we supposed to run two a days and not give players not a single additional day off?

Don’t know why I ask. Everyone can continue their daily hair on fire hysteria sessions.

Stop using logic.

Advertisement

December 2nd

When are finals at UM?

December 6th -12th

When is the bowl game?

December 27th

Days remaining?

Are we supposed to run two a days and not give players not a single additional day off? Not even going to look up recruiting conflicts for the coaches.

So, they don't practice during the season while doing all those same exact things? Christmas Day I'll give you, everything else is more excuses

So, they don't practice during the season while doing all those same exact things? Christmas Day I'll give you, everything else is more excuses

LOL @ a month off waiting for the bowl selection and finals. So we've done **** for nearly two weeks now?

Advertisement
LoL, he's the headcoach, he can do what he wants, who cares, if the team wins its a mute point and im cool with it, plus he's protecting the health of the players, im sure he'd rather practice the 8 closes days leading up to the game than use 2 straight weeks of nothing new. His bowl record and winning percentage speals for itself!

This guy's a genius. Protect the health of the players, shut down this ****ty excuse for a football program.

LOL @ a month off waiting for the bowl selection and finals. So we've done **** for nearly two weeks now?

Dude, do you even know how to count? Coaches have been on th road literally since the day the final game ended. Players here, like at EVERY other school don’t practice during finals.

How can you fit 15 practices into what’s left?

Advertisement
Dude, do you even know how to count? Coaches have been on th road literally since the day the final game ended. Players here, like at EVERY other school don’t practice during finals.

Every other team doing it somehow can find a way. Amazing, right?

You realize Wisonsin has already been practicing right?

Advertisement
This interview is very telling of who our coach is. Starting at the 2:30 minute mark until about 2:55 minute mark he talks about not utilizing the approximate extra 15 practices that you get during bowl season and that he would only use 8 practices to focus on the opponent. Shouldn’t he be utilizing every chance he gets to work with our roster to get better and especially for the offense who held us back from being a better team this season. To me this shows our HC lacks self awareness and just does not have that killer mentality to make us great or to be great at his craft himself. I guess he only wants to do just enough to get bye or indeed this is just his retirement gig and he is waiting for our administration to realize he catfished us and the gig is up.

https://wqam.radio.com/media/audio-channel/12-10-18-hurricane-hotline-hour-1

<iframe src="https://omny.fm/shows/560-wqam/12-10-18-hurricane-hotline-hour-1/embed" width="100%" height="180px"frameborder="0"></iframe>

TROLL MUCH?

Advertisement
Back