Mark Richt Hurricane Hotline Interview 12/10 questionable comments

Advertisement
This guy is ******* COASTING while our ****less, gutless administration allows it. But but but he's a choir boy and a good symbol for UM so they let him get away with it!

What other profession would allow you to only work at a 53% level (8 out of 15 practices) while making $4m+ a year?!

Advertisement
This guy is ******* COASTING while our ****less, gutless administration allows it. But but but he's a choir boy and a good symbol for UM so they let him get away with it!

What other profession would allow you to only work at a 53% level (8 out of 15 practices) while making $4m+ a year?!

Do the math first on how many days we have to practice, then complain.

Advertisement
Your argument now is because it's not from this year it no longer applies?

My argument is that finding obscure quotes from five years ago from a guy who is in the playoffs virtually every year is exactly something that CIS would do.

I didn't listen or read it. Maybe, he's doing 8 practices but using the other time for more film sessions? I have no idea but I would think there has to be some reasoning to not utilize the extra practices. Makes no sense.

My argument is that finding obscure quotes from five years ago from a guy who is in the playoffs virtually every year is exactly something that CIS would do.

How about this quote from our fearless leader. Not a quote of the past.

“We don’t try to take extra practices to [prepare] for a spring ball type thing that some people talk about doing,” he said.

How about this quote from our fearless leader. Not a quote of the past.

“We don’t try to take extra practices to [prepare] for a spring ball type thing that some people talk about doing,” he said.

What about it? The guy who said that has won 171 games overall, including 10 bowl games.

Since your philosophy is better, post your resume for comparison.

Advertisement
What about it? The guy who said that has won 171 games overall, including 10 bowl games.

Since your philosophy is better, post your resume for comparison.

Well that settles it. All is clearly well in Coral Gables.

Nothing to see here folks. Lock thread.

Advertisement
Use half the practices, to teach half the lessons and field a half azzed product.. I'm half tempted to pay half the attention next year, that I did this year.

Advertisement
Back