Mark D'onofrio Hired.

Maybe he walked into his interview like.... Man I'm happy to finally get out of Golden's garbage defensive system...

Advertisement
Did the defense change at all in 2015 after Golden got fired? Of course not. It still sucked balls. No-D and Golden were both groomed on that toilet Al Groh defense.

somebody post the georgia tech screen shots from from the 2015 game on the houston board lol, let them know what they have to look forward to

Advertisement
I just checked out one of their message boards and they're not happy. There's a few "well his defense was good at Temple" people but for teh most part, Houston is on suicide watch. I don't have the heart to tell them "It's true. All the terrible things you've heard. All of it".

The best line from their forum

"I'm thinking Randy Shannon was our guy but he got promoted today and we moved quickly. That's the only reason I can think of on waiting this long to hire Coach D'Onofrio. he was unemployed this past year."

LMAOOOOO

The best line from their forum

"I'm thinking Randy Shannon was our guy but he got promoted today and we moved quickly. That's the only reason I can think of on waiting this long to hire Coach D'Onofrio. he was unemployed this past year."

LMAOOOOO

That's like going from a garbage can to a septic tank in terms of candidates.

Can't wait for him to grab some of those precious safeties out of Delaware.

Advertisement
This is the worst thing to happen to Houston since Katrina. Thoughts and prayers sent.

The guy is a much better coach than all of you think. Don't tell me that taking over the worst defense in the entire NCAA (every school FBS) and
Making them #17 is not impressive. I know....everyone will say it's just Tenple but that is why it is even more impressive.
Worst part about what happened at The U with him is that everyone despises him and nobody has ever met the guy. As good a guy as you
Can find. I hope the guys kicks ***.
That being said Diaz is a better fit for the U. If everyone is so concerned about playing with mostly Florida players then he is the right guy.
Very fast football and his energy exudes through the play of his defense.

Anyway, D'Onofrio has a new job and maybe it's time to put all the BS to rest.

Advertisement
raw

Ed Oliver needs to gtfo.. even if he has to sit out a year

I'd sit out two years before playing one for that clown.

On the bright side, Houston's O will get lots of chances to get kickoff returns, and the O will be well rested as the opposing O marches slowly down the field. Also, there is absolutely NO threat of the opposing team scoring on the bleachers in the back of the endzone.

BAHAHAHAHABAHAHAhaha

That'd be like making franchise's bipolar *** a mod on this beautiful site

Houston.. we have a problem

Advertisement
Rating: 3.0/5 this site
3 posts this site
Re: Mark D'Onofrio - DC
3:37 PM
(7 votes)

Jesus the negativity here is insane! Quality coaches hired- let's give these guys a chance and support the team!! Trust the process.

Pure ******* gold right here from one of there posters. Trust the process! Hahahaha

The guy is a much better coach than all of you think. Don't tell me that taking over the worst defense in the entire NCAA (every school FBS) and
Making them #17 is not impressive. I know....everyone will say it's just Tenple but that is why it is even more impressive.
Worst part about what happened at The U with him is that everyone despises him and nobody has ever met the guy. As good a guy as you
That being said Diaz is a better fit for the U. If everyone is so concerned about playing with mostly Florida players then he is the right guy.

He was a HORRIBLE coach here, and as UM fans that is all we care about.

Mark, You might want to leave this thread now, its just gunna get uglier.

Advertisement
Back