Mark D'onofrio Hired.

but that was Al Golden's defense

No it wasn't.

PSU ran that same D vs UM in the 86' Fiesta Bowl.

No.

No, no, no, no, no.

The child-rapist DID NOT use a "read-and-react" scheme against Miami in the 1986 Fiasco Bowl. It is well documented that the child-rapist instructed his players to go after Testaverde, to hit him as hard and as often as they could.

If anyone seriously believes that the 1986 Penn State defense and the Golden/D'Onofrio Miami defenses are the same, they need their heads examined.

Advertisement
Someone needs to tell Ed Oliver to make his home where his new DC once did. Stay away from the patty cake and continue to play in an aggressive scheme. As an added bonus you can be coached by the best **** D line coach in the country.

Oliver should make a business decision and Transfer now. Kids career is in No D's hand. That should be terrifying to any Defensive line prospect.

If only we could get Manny, Kuligowski, and Banda to follow Ed Oliver on Twitter...

but that was Al Golden's defense

No it wasn't.

PSU ran that same D vs UM in the 86' Fiesta Bowl.

No.

No, no, no, no, no.

The child-rapist DID NOT use a "read-and-react" scheme against Miami in the 1986 Fiasco Bowl. It is well documented that the child-rapist instructed his players to go after Testaverde, to hit him as hard and as often as they could.

If anyone seriously believes that the 1986 Penn State defense and the Golden/D'Onofrio Miami defenses are the same, they need their heads examined.
This guy gets it. As much as I despise Penn State, they had some really good defenses under Paterno and the child predator. Golden was a TE in college. He learned that crappy defense from Al Groh.

Advertisement
PSU has NEVER run a 3-4. They've always been a rush four or send 5 type of team with a 4-3 base.

That crap Al Golden ran is a watered down version of the Bill Parcells 3-4 from the 80s, that Al Groh copied and changed to a softer style, made even softer by Golden.

It is well documented that the child-rapist instructed his players to go after Testaverde, to hit him as hard and as often as they could.

BOFL @ suggesting those child molesters put a beatin' on Vinny...SMH.

Those cowards got very little pressure on Vinny, Vinny & JJ choked...we blow em' out if Dennis was the HC that day.

SMH, ya'll act like those cowards were runnin' **** Lebeau's 3-4 or some $h!t...SMH.

It is well documented that the child-rapist instructed his players to go after Testaverde, to hit him as hard and as often as they could.

BOFL @ suggesting those child molesters put a beatin' on Vinny...SMH.

Those cowards got very little pressure on Vinny, Vinny & JJ choked...we blow em' out if Dennis was the HC that day.

SMH, ya'll act like those cowards were runnin' **** Lebeau's 3-4 or some $h!t...SMH.

Try a reading comprehension course sometime.

I did not say that Penn State actually succeeded in putting a beating on Testaverde, I simply pointed out what their defensive gameplan was that day. They did get a strong rush on Testaverde, and he had 4 interceptions while we only scored 10 points.

So, yeah, you might give the child molester a bit of credit for calling a good gameplan that day, whether Testaverde was sacked or not.

Advertisement
Can hear it now. "After his promising freshman year Oliver's struggled to make an impact."

The guy is a much better coach than all of you think. Don't tell me that taking over the worst defense in the entire NCAA (every school FBS) and
Making them #17 is not impressive. I know....everyone will say it's just Tenple but that is why it is even more impressive.
Worst part about what happened at The U with him is that everyone despises him and nobody has ever met the guy. As good a guy as you
Can find. I hope the guys kicks ***.
That being said Diaz is a better fit for the U. If everyone is so concerned about playing with mostly Florida players then he is the right guy.
Very fast football and his energy exudes through the play of his defense.

Anyway, D'Onofrio has a new job and maybe it's time to put all the BS to rest.

j1f3JEB.gif

LOL. D'Onofrio's defense looked improved when their strength of schedule dropped through the floor. Check the timeline of when they joined the MAC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back