Mark D'onofrio Hired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude ain't qualified to coach kickers on the 135lb pop warner team...WOAT corch. Guy needs to be raking leaves as an assistant volunteer Jr landscape intern

Advertisement
Advertisement
Used to live in Houston and know a lot of Cougar alums. Feel for them. They had a great coach and a rising program. Now, they'll just go back to sucking. (Somewhere it is engraved in stone that Houston sports teams must suck. After watching the Lastros, the now long gone Oilers, the cougars throwing up on themselves against NC State in the NCAA basketball final, and other horrors, am convinced that city has collectively the worst sports teams of any place in the country. Even all that oil money hasn't helped a bit.)

This will surely make the Big XII laugh their **** off at the thought of these guys in their conference.

Major Applewhite and Mark D'Onofrio gonna put that program back in the Stone Age. A shame.

Ed Oliver should just fill out his transfer paperwork. Going to go from a future Top 5 pick and one of the best freshman DTs in the history of college football, to an afterthought. RIP.

Advertisement
Will be interesting to see if he learns from the progress this Miami D made in 1 season with a more attacking style.

I think he did the right thing by sitting out this season. I also think he's proven to be a quality G5 DC.

I won't write his obit, just yet. Because I remember when many on this board were certain Manny Diaz being hired was a death sentence for the D, and a bad sign for the staff CMR was bringing. Now, everybody loves Manny!

Coach D gets his shot to prove his worth outside of Golden. And gets to do it against similar comp to what he faced at Temple, but he should have better athletes.

Advertisement
Back