Mark D'onofrio Hired.

Advertisement
The guy is a much better coach than all of you think. Don't tell me that taking over the worst defense in the entire NCAA (every school FBS) and
Making them #17 is not impressive. I know....everyone will say it's just Tenple but that is why it is even more impressive.
Worst part about what happened at The U with him is that everyone despises him and nobody has ever met the guy. As good a guy as you
Can find. I hope the guys kicks ***.
That being said Diaz is a better fit for the U. If everyone is so concerned about playing with mostly Florida players then he is the right guy.
Very fast football and his energy exudes through the play of his defense.

Anyway, D'Onofrio has a new job and maybe it's time to put all the BS to rest.

4e3ff069bd296dc313f35b0ae7a6c36c.gif

Don't we have an open slot on our schedule next season? If so we should def schedule Houston. Easy win against a P5 team.

Advertisement
Rating: 3.0/5 this site
3 posts this site
Re: Mark D'Onofrio - DC
3:37 PM
(7 votes)

Jesus the negativity here is insane! Quality coaches hired- let's give these guys a chance and support the team!! Trust the process.

Pure ****ing gold right here from one of there posters. Trust the process! Hahahaha

Yea I saw that and laughed.

Advertisement
Imagine a profession where you were god awful five years , get fired , yet get hired elsewhere

Advertisement
They need to get ready to see that fat fūck standing on the side looking completely lost, and furiously flipping through page after laminated page, while his defense is getting gashed worse than a $20 whöre, and players constantly running around looking over to the sideline and never being set while the offense snaps the ball.

That has to be the worst hire in the history of college football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
My condolences to the city and university that is Houston, yall had a good run. Truly the saddest news all day

Advertisement
Back